Fling.com / did not subscribe

United States Review updated:

I've had a similar experience. I have access to my boyfriends yahoo account. I was deleting spam when I saw the fling email that said thank you for signing up and here is your password. It got worse because the email tells you what date you signed up and we were apart the night he supposedly signed up. I got the password and deleted the email. I signed in and his bday info wasn't right but who is truthful on those kind of sites anyways. It has 5 different options asking what you are interested in like threesomes and online flirting, stuff like that, and 4 of those were checked. He was seeking women and couples. However, to be able to fully use all the websites features you have to pay. My boyfriend did not pay for it and it has no record of his financial info. I've changed around who he was seeking for and he gets the occasional fling spam email. But so far he hasn't opened fling emails or requested his password from fling. If something happens then I'll let you know.

Lj

Comments

• Sp
      Dec 11, 2011

The same thing has just happened to me. the email asked that i validate my account by clicking on the link. I WAS TOLD DONT, when you do that that allows the ppl on the other end of the email access to any and all account information such as stored passwords, paypal account info, stored credit cards in your computer and so on. The same thing is going on on facebook as well, you can usually tell because for guys it will be a friend request from a really young girl posing and only have one photo in here album and she will be requesting everyone in your friend list. if you have ever downloaded anything and said YES or NO either one, to a sweepstakes thats when any and all emails start coming. all you can do is report them to is spam. If you notice most of the sites that you go to and try and find out how they got your info...there is not even a contact us section or a phone number. Do not open this of any related emails, they are hackers and scammers!!

• Sp
      Dec 11, 2011

Now i look at the top of this page and there is a big flashing banner for Singles.com...ARE YOU FREAKIN KIDDIN ME!!!