FlagsOnline.com / Items not received!

I ordered two flags from flagsonline.com on November 8, 2006 and the money was taken out of my account the next day. It is now 6 months later and I have not heard form them. I have e-mailed them and called there "call back center" that claims to call you back within 24 hours... I still haven't heard from them 6 months later, let alone in 24 hours. I have called every phone number they have listed on their website and they are always busy. They don't update their website so I have no idea what is taking so long. If they are that busy it wouldn't hurt to hire more employees to help with the volume of orders. They are completely unprofessional and frustrating to work with. I will never order from them again and I will tell everyone of my experience with flagsonline in hopes that others don't have this same miserable experience. The best I can hope for is that I get my Thanksgiving flag in time for Thanksgiving 2007!

Comments

5th of Apr, 2007

Sub: Ordered on 3 occasions charged no product received

In past years I have purchased several garden and house flags stands and other items without a problem. Muchto my amazement and surprise this has all changed and I think I have been scammed. My bank account has been charged but I have had it taken care of by the card service on my card.

The items ordered were never shipped even tho on one order they said it was. I went thru several traces to no avail. I simply want to let the complaint board know about them . I hope you can do something to prevent this from happening to others.

Thanks,
    Mary

• Br
      22nd of Apr, 2007

I experienced the very same thing with FlagsOnline.com. No problems for years, very dependable! Then suddenly (November 2006 ) I placed an order for 2 garden flags and never received them but you can bet I was charged for them! I even reported them to the BBB of Delaware, in hopes of resolving this problem. There was no resolution and no contact ever made with me by this company. FlagsOnline.com is rip-off artists and I will NEVER order from them again... buyer BEWARE... do NOT order from this company!

• Je
      2nd of May, 2007

I had ordered from Flagsonline many times and had a very good experience. I, also noticed a problem in the fall of this past year but, they did get a flag mailed out and I thought the problem was resolved. On April 1, 2007 I ordered 3 flags from them. I just rec'd my credit card statement and there were the charges for what I had ordered but didn't get. I tried several times to reach them, email and phoned. I swear they take the phones off the hook because no matter when you call you never can get through! The website has not been updated as to what is going on either. I will never order from them again... what a scam! BEWARE! It's too bad because they really had a nice selection and the free shipping was a big plus!

• He
      9th of May, 2007

I ordered a flag from flags online and never got it. I was charged the day after I ordered it. I have called their help line and emailed but have never heard from them. I have placed a formal complaint to the BBB of Delaware but it was unresolved.

• Ka
      11th of May, 2007
    FlagsOnline.com - Take your money - no response, no product

Flagsonline.com have taken money for flags that were never delivered and when the order was canceled after 6 months they said they would credit my account. That has never happened and they never answer the phone or answer e-mails.

I have tried a number of times to get in contact with them but they NEVER respond.

• Wi
      15th of May, 2007

I have order flags from flags online and never received them also, I've tried calling them several times to no avail always get a busy signal. I've lost about $60.00 to flagsonline. What a lousy company.

• Fl
      13th of Oct, 2007

We have recently purchased the url www.flagsonline.com on June 18th, 2007 - we are a completely new and different company - we are focused on customer service. We have been a member of the better business bureau for 5 years and have never had a complaint.

• Ci
      13th of Nov, 2007
    Flags on Line - Paid for but never received product
    www.flagsonline.com

I ordered a flag and special holder for my daughterinlaw in December 2006 and ran in to the same problems many other people did. I never received the product, they took my money, and phone calls were never returned. I have one e-mail response from July that said they would get probablem resolved, but never has been. I note on the website today they indicate there are new owners and will try to resolve problems with prior owners. We'll see. I used to order flags all the time when it was Toland company website and never had any problem. My daughter got shorted a birthday present and I lost $50.00!!!

• Be
      19th of Jun, 2011
    FlagsOnline.com - Product never received
    Flagsonline.com

I ordered a large Valentine flag on 1/27/11. My credit card was charged that same date for $22.94. I have not received my flag and cannot get a reply from Flagsonline and I have been trying for several days. All I get is a recording saying someone will call back, but it never happens. Also on their website it says to click on their customer service but it fades and nothing happens. I'd like to know what is going on!!