fit factory acau berry / fraud

United States, Missouri, Stockton Review updated:
central coast fit factory
i cant believe all the complaints against these companys i and so many others have contacted the bbb att general and so forth why are they not doing anything about this and if they are why have i not heard anything, i signed up for the free trail cost 1.95 s&H got the pills they did nothing for me emailed them to cancel called them to cancel thought it was over, but they took 39.95 out of my acct i called[protected] and pithched a fit and got my money back, then 4 days later this fit factory takes 29.95 out of my acct never heard of them i
did not catch this until it was too late and they put me in overdraft. i
called [protected] and spoke to several people until i demanded to speak with a supervisor(paula davis) she said she would refund my money also told her about the nfs charges they were due me because if they had not taken the money out i would have been ok i had to go to my bank and get a copy of my statement showing i was ok until then my bank circled it and faxed it for me it was faxed to a emily koons
she was suppoed to call me when she got it after awhile i called and she was out to lunch, she did call me back but was very rude and said she didnt know if thay would give me back the 33.00nfs charges i told her i already reported them to bbb and the att general this didnt seem to faze her she was a real B i asked her if she was in the legal dept or a lawyer and she said i dont know what that has to do with this well it does to me i want my nfs charges and my 29.95 back. i said i would report her also which i did she then gave me the corparte office if this is really it 305 w broadway 114 new york ny, 10013. i hope this might help someone and if there are anymore numbers or address please post them. we need to stop this scam they are ripping off people left and right.i will never pay for anything with a debit card again online. you would think we would have some rights like cc do.because they were unauthorized charges and we did not order anything

A  16th of Aug, 2009 by
I received unauthorized monthly charge of $29.95 to my credit card. The first month is was under DJM Lifestylefit.com. I did not know what it was and tried to figure it out. I figured I might remember if it showed up on my next month's bill. The second month, it did not show up but another charge of $29.95 showed up this time under fitcliq. It did not show up under that name the third month, but that same $29.95 charge showed up under FITNESSHUB.

By this time, I knew that I had paid for this product and started investigating. I called the customer service number provided and they told me they represented FIT FACTORY and that I had agreed to this monthly charge after purchasing a health and beauty product in a pharmacy in Montreal. And that I had agreed to a 14 day free trial to a program provided by FitFactory.com and that they had sent an email to my account to confirm.

First, I can pretty much tell you that: 1) I was not informed whatsoever by the pharmacy in Montreal that I had been signed up for a free trial to any program as a result of a purchase. 2) I do not have any material, written or otherwise, that informed me that I was enrolled in this program and 3) I did not receive any email confirmation of my enrollment.

Second, any legitimate business would not charge an individual's credit card under different names each month. The only reason for that is to avoid detection of fraudulent charges and hope that the consumer doesn't realize they are being fleeced and duped.

There are two known addresses tied to this business:

305 W. Broadway Apt. 114
New York, NY 10013

and the other:

Blue Sky Marketing
303 Park Avenue South Suite # 1131
New York, New York 10010-3657

Both addresses seem to imply a shady business and running a business that barely skirts the edges of legality. This is something that some major media news organization should look into and protect the U.S. consumer from. While this may not qualify as a case for the Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI), surely the Federal Trade Commission or the Attorney General of New York State should look into as a potential case for prosecution.
N  5th of Sep, 2010 by
I was scammed also.I can not say the product works or does not but the fact they billed my every month when I got a free 30 day supply and suppodibly on pay for shipping. I called the 800 number and went to my bank to stop future payments.