First National Bank Omaha / Awful bank

United States Review updated:
3.85

This bank is one of the more nefarious predator banks in the US. Run by ther secretive right-wing Bruce Lauritzen, this is a bank that victimizes it's customers in many ways. Avoid this bank like the plague!!! The 'original bank of Enron'---Enron, born in Omaha in 1982, got it's first loans from this bank---FNBO's back office mutual funds are run by Goldman Sachs--and it is well known for trying to keep it's customers money through aggressively issuing credit reports on all it's customers MONTHLY to keep it's customers credit ratings going down. Many of the bank's large customers have fled this bank from [protected], only to find that the bank will take months if not years to transfer accounts to the successor banks, holding customer's hard-earned money hostage---and complaints to the Comptroller of the Currency about the bank opening it's customers safe deposit boxes without box holders present are met with 'contempt' letters from the bank's consul. Now that banks are collapsing like a proverbial house of cards, steer clear of a bank such as this in a state where the bank has a reputation for 'owning' the bank officials and judges in that state.
Va

Comments

Ja
  13th of Nov, 2008
Agree Disagree +3 Votes
First National Bank Omaha recently held a conference in 2008 at an Omaha university on the subject of ethics in banking-stunning, considering how this is the bank that gave rise to the corporation Enron, a symbol for all that is corrupt and criminal in corporate America. Add Worldcom("world-con", anyone?) Adelphia, Qwest, and now in 2008 AIG, Bear Sterns, Lehman Brothers, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, just about any bank on Wall Street and on Main Street have been involved in wealth destruction of their customers money- now into the trillions of dollars-- and this bank has the AUDACITY to hold a conference(although it seems that only other bankers, lawyers, and other insiders were invited) on corporate ethics, after the damage this class of corporations has inflicted on the world-and has been bailed out for their misdeeds on the taxpayer's dime.
Rr
  23rd of Feb, 2009
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
THIS IS DEFINITELY A PREDITOR BANK THAT NEEDS TO GO!!!
Rc
  11th of May, 2009
Agree Disagree +3 Votes
This bank is a predatory lender. DO NOT use their credit card services. You will be sorry. There are many, many other banks providing excellent credit card service, there's no reason to take a risk with this one. Stay away from First National Bank of Omaha
Ro
  24th of May, 2009
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
As my profile explains, I have been a Financial Professional for over twenty-three years.

Their day is coming!
Me
  2nd of Jun, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I have had a visa card through this bank for years. Always pay on time etc. I got a letter stating that my interest rate was going to be raised and if I did not agree with this I could cancel my card. Of course I did that. I can not afford to pay longer. When I got my next statement it said my ppayment was late and they raised my interest rate to 29.99 percent. Of course I called them and said there was no way my payment was late and I wanted my rate returned to where it was. I was told there was nothing they could do, because I cancelled the card. I fully believe that they fabricated a late payment to raise my interest rate and punish me for refusing to pay the higher rate and cancelling the card. WHAT CAN I DO????? I refuse to pay it, so now I ambeing forced to default on a card for the first time in my life.
Bg
  11th of Sep, 2009
Agree Disagree +3 Votes
Yep. Just got the bump to 29.99%. One late payment and went from 3% to 30%. Didn't think this could be legal in any state. All - stay away from these ###.
Ph
  29th of Sep, 2009
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
I also had a Visa Card with this bank. In 2006 I suffered a catastrophic car accident. I was out of work for 15 months. My company does pay me for disability, but only at 60% of my base. I was left with over $35, 000 worth of medical bills after the insurance company paid out over $400, 000. All of my creditors worked with me EXCEPT First National. They took me to court and won their judgment - even though i NEVER disputed what i owed them. They are now garnishing almost 30% of my wages and I may lose my house. Do NOT do business with this company
Un
  13th of Oct, 2009
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
I received a Visa card from this bank and did well with them for a year. Had a decent balance on the card due to moving expenses, read up on Dave Ramsey and started getting all of my cards under control and making good leeway with the balance when I received noticed that I was going to be laid off. Called BoO and told them that I was going to lose my job in two months and could they put me on a payment plan that better fit my economic stress. Was told (not even politely) no. Got laid off...didn't get paid for a couple of months, moved back home, and worked out agreements with every single card company except Bank of Omaha. They kept telling me that this was my term of agreement...blah, blah, blah. Couldn't make the payments, went into "collections, and then the calls started.

The first call said that they'd put me on a hardship program if I gave them a payment of 80 dollars for three months with 0 percent interest. I said that was something I thought I could do...though it would likely break me considering that I'm only working part time at .25 cents over min. wage. Only job I could find, but I feel responsible for my debts and if there's any way I can pay them, I will. She tells me she'll even push the due date until later in the month to give me time to come up with the money. Real nice girl (no sarcasm...she really was nice). I thank her and start getting together the money.

Not even a week later, they call again. Ask me again if I want to pay on the card. I tell them that I've already decided to enroll in their hardship program and that the check for 80 dollars will be mailed out in two days time...well before their due date. He then tells me that the amount is 89 dollars if I mail it and that if I had only mailed 80 dollars, I would have never been enrolled in their program. To do so, I must make an instant payment of 80 dollars right now. I said I wouldn't get the money in for two more days, and he was like "you don't want to pay." I tell him before I pay anything, I want something in writing that guarantees that what I'm signing up for is really what I'm signing up for. He tells me he can't do that. What kind of bull is that?! You CAN'T send me a letter spelling out the terms of agreement before I give you the money when the alternative is high legal fees to take me to court or not getting your money at all? He says "either you pay or you refuse to" and I end the call.

Three more days pass (the weekend really) and I get another call from another associate. Same crap. Except she tells me that the first associate was never "wrong." It's simply that policy changed regarding hardship programs This contradicts the claim from the second associate that stated that it was always like this and they actually are legally prevented from extending the hardship program to me without immediate payment. I tell her all of the above and say that I'm tired of the games. All I want (if they want their money) is a written agreement either mailed, emailed, or faxed to me that says when I give "x" amount of dollars, I will be placed on "y" agreement which includes 0 percent interest...yadda, yadda. She tells me they can't do that. I say "what kind of company is so anal retentive and reliant upon automated guidelines that you can't send out a terms of agreement prior to payment. I am telling you that I will pay. All I want is assurance that another "policy change" won't happen after I part with my hard earned money." She says they only work on verbal agreements. Which I admit would have been fine except that their prior verbal agreement wasn't worth the air it took to speak it. She checks with her supervisor. Supe says they can't send out terms of agreement. I say we're done. I tried reasoning with her. I tried explaining everything that had gone on previously. I'm tired. I'm tired of their lies, their inefficiencies, their attitude...with the exception of the first associate, every single person I've ever spoken to from this company has been a rigid, rude robot.

If they sue, they sue. If I get my wages garnished, at least I'll have a damn "terms of agreement" then, which is all I wanted from these people in the first place.
La
  10th of Nov, 2009
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
My credit card was transferred to FNBO from a credit union that didn't want to service credit cards any more. Was with them for years, then tried to make an electronic payment on the due date. It didn't go through that day because it was after 3pm. Next thing I know, my rate jumps to 30%, for being an hour late with my payment. So I paid off my card in full. Hope they're happy with 30% of nothing.

Don't do business with this bank unless you like paying 30% interest. At least they won't break your leg (I think).
Bc
  1st of Dec, 2009
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
This terrible bank just assessed a $49.00 yearly charge on my credit card AND reduced the limit to $1000 WITHOUT WARNING. I definitely did not receive a letter stating this beforehand or I would have quickly canceled the card!

They refused to remove the charge, even after I explained I had not received fair notice of the changes. This is not even an airline card that would warrant a yearly fee, just a normal credit card with no perks!

BEWARE of this bank, they are very cunning! Cancel your cards as soon as possible or you will pay!
Rc
  2nd of Dec, 2009
Agree Disagree +3 Votes
I contacted the Nebraska State Atty. General about this bank and refered them to this website. First Nat'l of Omaha is federally chartered and therefore under the jurisdiction of the US Office of the Comptroller of Currency. Complaints should be addressed to them, (202) 874 5000. Please do so!
Te
  11th of Sep, 2010
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
FIRST NATIONAL BANK OMAHA was DENIED FUNDS UNDER TARP- because President, CEO and sole owner of this zombie Enron bank Bruce Lauritzen lives like a "Billionaire Bubba" moving money offshore while his bank applies to become a ward of the American taxpayer who will pay double the taxes to pay to bail out AIG frauds such as First National Bank Omaha!!! America, get angry at these thieves, and the enablers who allowed them to steal your taxpayer dollars!!!
Ba
  7th of Oct, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
FIRST NATIONAL BANK OMAHA IS AMERICA'S 37TH LARGEST BANK AND WAS DENIED TARP FUNDS BY THE FED IN 2008 and 2009.ONLY ONE OTHER BANK WAS DENIED TARP FUNDS:NATIONAL CITY BANK, WHICH COLLAPSED THE DAY AFTER DENIED BAILOUT FUNDS. NATIONAL CITY-"TOO BIG TO FAIL"FOLDED INTO PNC BANK.FIRST NATIONAL BANK-"TOO SMALL TO BAIL??" THE QUESTION IS WHY WAS THIS BANK IN OMAHA-THE BANK THAT GAVE BIRTH TO ENRON CORP.IN OMAHA in 1983-NOT BAILED OUT? ENRON ACCOUNTING?STEALING FROM CUSTOMERS? MORTGAGE FRAUD?CREDIT CARD GOUGING? COMPLAINTS ABOUT FNBO ARE ALL OVER THE WEB. FNBO, IS IT THE ZOMBIE BANK OF OMAHA?AND WHAT ARE ITS G.SACHS TIES? FNBO GIVES HEAVILY TO POLS WHO DEREGULATE FINANCIAL SERVICES. I MEAN AMERICAN PEOPLE, WATCH OUT FOR FINANCIAL BLACK HOLES IN THE FIRMS THAT CAUSED THE FINANCIAL DEPRESSION.FIND OUT THE TRUTH ABOUT THESE NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD BANKSTERS LIKE FIRST NATIONAL OMAHA.
Mi
  18th of Oct, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Avoid it by all means!!! Especially their credit card products, as they will rip you off. I don't even want to talk about their APR that kept going up regardless my credit (700), finally they suspended my account for 6 months, I told them it was completely unfair, as my credit score isn't bad and I had never been late on my payments (on top I only used 40% of my credit limit on that card). I paid my balance completely as I didn't want to pay these mental heads even a penny interest for their ridiculous customer service, finally six months after they closed my account (which was in good standing with 0 balance for 6 months, and 9 of 12 my other credit accounts are also paid off completely). Well, unlike other credit card companies, that keep increasing my limits and giving balance transfer offers, these Omaha [censor] treat good paying customers like that, sucks to be them, I really hope that feds would shut those idiots down as they are obviously run by mentally not capable people.

This bank needs to go!!!
  27th of Oct, 2010
First National Bank – North Platte took over management of our family trust in 2002; I use the term “management” lightly. They have done a horrible job - except for providing a strong, steady income to their investment arm.

We are now at three years after our mother’s death, when the remainder of the trust was to be distributed, still waiting on them to complete distribution of the monies.

They finally distributed most of them last month, but, gee, they'd invested in a $100, 000 bond that couldn't be cashed for a couple more weeks. -Never mind that they had no business investing in a non-liquid asset when the distribution has been imminent for several months.

The vp sent us all a note telling us the bond couldn't be sold until Oct. 1 - but would then be distributed. The lack of professionalism was incredible! Plus she sent some little "accounting lite" "spreadsheet" of the distribution. -Anyway, she stated in an e-mail that the bond proceeds would be distriubuted after the 1st (which had lost value by the time they sold it - in keeping with their track record of smart management). That was a Friday. The following Wednesday, she hadn't distributed it. So I sent an e, inquiring as to when it would be distributed. She replied "later this week." It's now been three weeks, and nothing has been distributed.

I had my lawyer send a letter to their attorney, demanding that I received interest on my share - 3.75% - which is what my Kasassa account pays - from the 1st until she finally gives us our money.

But the point here is that THIS ISN'T THEIR MONEY!!! -But they refuse to distribute it! I have no doubt they're collecting interest on it's use. -More of the same "the heck wit the beneficiaries we're supposed to take care of" - and just ignore the legal "niceties" of their fiduciary responsibility!

The overall picture: after over 10 years of management, the bank is returning to us almost exactly what we turned over to them, in 2002. On $2.1M over 10 years, there is virtually no investment gain whatsoever. But they've made plenty off of it - brokerage fees, their ever-increasing quarterly "management fees, " the legal fees - including the penalties and interest on THEIR LAWYERS SCREW UP - and now? They're charging an additional $25, 000 "trustee fee" to the trust for their services!

Their quarterly statements reflect a trackrecord of constant "churning" of the trust- trades being made, no matter what the economic or investment environment - on a constant basis, through volatile markets – including the economic meltdown – a large portion of them at a loss. This is the quintessential definition of the word "churning." But the return on investment for the trust was never a priority; colleting fees for themselves was.

When they first took over the trust, they told my attorney that "they didn't charge brokerage fees." When I saw these notations, we sent a letter to the bank vice president, inquiring about them. I asked that the totals of the fees paid be included in the accounting, along with those brokers/firms to whom they were paid. The VP just said "we don't pay brokerage fees."

After having two other brokers review the statements and the notations, they both unequivocally verified they were indeed brokerage fees, but went on to commented that they were also well above the standard charged in the industry - and these guys both work for brokerage houses!

I might point out here that this bank is a subsidiary of First National of Nebraska, Inc. - and their "services" include an "investment arm." Guess who I'm sure was making the money off of all these often unnecessary trades?

Despite these trades being recorded on the quarterly statements - the bank still denies paying the fees. Early on, they were called by some varying names - in an obvious attempt to be disengenuous. The last couple of years, they say, point blank: "broker fees paid."

We've now sent several letters, demanding that the bank either provide the accounting of the total amount of brokerage fees paid since they took over management, along with who they were paid to, but they still refuse! -We also stated that if they WEREN'T brokerage fees, then explain just what the notation are. Again, they simply ignore it.

We've even written to the lawyer they hired to do the trust taxes and the final estate tax filing. His answer has been the same "the bank doesn't pay brokerage fees."; and no explanation of what the notations are. He apparently can't read

He's another story. They hired him to do the taxes for the trust in 2002; at that time, he apparently contacted the accountant whom he was taking the business away from for copies of the previous filings. After taking over 2 years to get the final tax filing done, he was notified by the IRS that he'd not accounted for a gift tax filing from 2001. His explanation was that the other guy didn't give it to him.

Couple of things about this explanation: 1. Why didn't he go to the bank TRUSTEE to get the files? That's called "due diligence" - which is required for lawyers and the bank itself, in fulfilling their fiduciary responsibility; 2. The other guy DID provide the previous year's gift-tax filing to this lawyer; I believe that would be call a "clue" - perhaps indicating there may have been others... 3. The lawyer's explanation to the IRS was to blame the other guy for the oversight.

Now for the clincher: after paying the lawyer a lump-sum of $13, 000 - along with ongoing payments over the past two years to file for a trust the bank claimed he was "quite familiar with" - the bank is charging the trust for the penalties and interest for their lawyer's failing! I've obviously objected and my lawyer has sent a letter demanding the bank and/or the attorney pay the penalties and interest. Not the trust. That was a month ago; haven't heard anything back. -Big surprise.

If those monies had been with a regular brokerage firm and had consistently performed that badly, - and they'd continued to make senseless trades month in and month out, they'd have long since been fired. But not this bank "trust" division. I wouldn't "trust" them to manage a plant.

This bank has totally ignored all the legally defined responsibilities of a fiduciary. They have refused to provide a complete accounting of the massive amount of brokerage fees that have been bled out of the trust; after years of paying for those fees, their quarterly management fees and their refusal to provide the accounting they are, by law, required to provide, they are returning to the beneficiaries, after 10 years a trust worth just what it was worth when it was handed to them. They have gouged the trust and are now charging it for their lawyer's stupidity and errors - by sticking us with the IRS penalties and interest, paying the idiot an additional $13, 000 to take 2 1/2 years to finally finish filing the trust taxes, and the bank is also charging us another $25, 000 "management fee." They need to provide the requested-and required- accounting of the brokerage fees, name who received them, pay the IRS penalties and interest, and waive their final fee. To just take the money for the horrid job they've done is nothing short of robbery.

This bank is horrid; their only realy interest is and was clearly to line their own pockets, - and that of their investment partner. Never to take care of the monies for the benefit of the beneficiaries. There are lots more examples of horrible decisions with liquidating assets and their form of "management" - but I'd go on forever... Suffice it to say that anyone who is looking at turning over any trust to them needs to know that they act arbitrarily, only in their own interests and will not protect the trust or the beneficiaries interests. They view the money as their own to do with as they will, and despite so-called "fiduciary responsibilities" that are defined by law, they completely ignore them and simply do as they want.
  30th of Dec, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Does anyone know a good, "ball buster" attorney that would be willing to take on the issues I described in my posting 64 days ago? The bank has continued to refuse to respond to demands for information, which they are legally required to do. I have proof that they allowed an investment firm (probably First National Investment) to "churn" our families' trust account for years - trading when it was recommended to hold or buy, frequently at losses to the trust, and according to my investment broker, charging fees over and above the rates charged by others. I also have proof that they hung the trust with the cost of penalties and interest payable to the IRS - because of THEIR mistake. My lawyer is leaving the practice of law; he feels the list of issues is worth going to court over, so I'm trying to find an aggressive lawyer to handlt my case against them. I think they can be made to repay thousands upon thousands in fees they charged, based on the legal duty of a trustee to serve the interest of the beneficiaries and not themselves. That's why they won't respond to the demand for the accounting of the fees and to whom they were paid; -they most likely were being handed over to First National Investment. They would also likely be required to pay the penalties and interest to the trust, because I also have proof they screwed up and it's their responsibility. But again, I need an AGGRESSIVE lawyer to tackle this. All recommendations are appreciated.
Th
  10th of Feb, 2011
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
First National Bank just needs to go away. Here is what they did to us. I used FNB for a construction loan to build a house in 2007/2008. I had another mortgage company approve my loan and because of the mortgage crisis going on at the time, we were having problems getting the loan closed. FNB paniced because we were having problems getting the loan closed so they decided they wanted to do the conversion from a construction loan to a permanent loan. Meanwhile, I was paying the interest on the construction loan as a gesture of good faith until we got the loan closed. FNB then decided that since I did not have the entire constuction loan paid off that they needed to post a 30 day late on my credit. Remember, I am making payments to them while this is going on. My credit score drops 100 points and I become a captive borrow to these crooks. Since I had already submitted my paperwork to them for the mortgage I met with them. Of course, they tried to screw me with a 7.375% interest loan which was a whole 1% higher than I had approved with the other bank. So, I declined their bogus offer and hired an attorney.
My attorney's first call into the bank netted the information that we were "caught in the middle of in-fighting at the bank". The mortgage loan department thought the construction loan department lent too much money on the house for the market conditions at the time. The mortgage department was "none to interested in fixing the construction loans departments mess". Therefore, they only offered me a higher rate because they knew they could sell this loan on the open market.
They then started to foreclose on us. We fought through that process and offered them a deed in lieu of foreclosure, tried selling the house, and tried hiring an auction company to sell the house. The bank wanted to do a forebearance agreement, of course all slanted to favor them, in November of 2008. They offered us a 90 day 6% note with a 90 day extension. WHAT GOOD WOULD THAT DO ME!!! Needlesstosay, they foreclosed on us and luckily we were able to purchase another home with the money that we had and with the help of Wells Fargo Bank. It gets worse... The house appraised in August of 2008 at $915, 000 and they bid $527, 500 at the trustee sale. They then turn around and sell the house to one of their own bank employees, who works in their own mortgage department, for $535, 000. What a bunch of crap.
November 2009, First National Banks sues me for $350, 000+ for the money they lost. I have counter-sued them for Lack of good faith and fair dealings, emotional distress, outrageous conduct and civil conspiracy. We are almost ready to go to trial.
My advice to everyone is fight these [censor]. Granted, i have spend thousands of dollars fighting, but I am going to make them pay for what they have done to us and all of you that post here. It will be my life-long mission to make sure that this bank folds and I can not wait. I will be dancing on their graves
  16th of Sep, 2017
@This bank sucks Its now 2017 I have been in a similar fight since 2013 with First National Bank North Platte, I have uncovered tons of Fraud, I am interested in anyone who wants to share and compare and go after, I have 3 Lawyers who are aggressive and willing. We can take them down if we come together! jdafarms@gmail.com
  3rd of May, 2011
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I wish you the best of luck! And if your lawyer is interested in going after them for fraud, I'd love to hear about it! They "managed" our family's trust - and paid exorbitant broker fees the whole time; before the Sarbannes-Oxley Act, they'd call them different things; so I had two broker-friends look at the statements and asked them if those were broker fees. They both said yes - and that they were substantially higher than the standard. Of course, FNB owns a brokerage firm. Big surprise, yes? I had a lawyer and we demanded repeatedly that FNB provide a total of the fees paid and to whom. They repeatedly answered that "FNB doesn't charge brokerage fees" - very disengenuous, right? So we asked them to tell us just what those point-of-sale costs/fees were. Of course, they never answered. Just as we were at the point where we could file suit, my jerk-off lawyer quit practicing and just walked away. AFTER giving me bad advice originally that caused me to lose an original lawsuit - and being a numb-nuts for the most part after that. Of course, I stuck with him, cause we live out of state and it's difficult to get someone in those circumstances. Anyway, I'd love to find a lawyer who has the brass to pursue FNB on this. By law, they are REQUIRED to provide the records I requested; but it would take a real lawyer to go after them. But your experience is very similar to mine - FNB makes their own rules and no one calls them out on it. They're cheaters and liars. If you research it, you'll find Lauritzen has swindled everyone he comes across. He ripped off a bunch of folks when the whole Enron disaster occurred - leaving a bunch of retired people holding the (empty) bag, while he got out from under. They're shylocks! Good luck!!
  16th of Sep, 2017
@AHB1** Its now 2017 I have been in a fight since 2013 with First National Bank North Platte, some similarities regarding accounting ours was mortgage and business loan related, I have uncovered tons of Fraud, I am interested in anyone who wants to share and compare and go after, I have 3 Lawyers who are aggressive and willing. We can take them down if we come together! jdafarms@gmail.com
Go
  15th of May, 2011
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
I have just been served papers from an attoney representing FNB Omaha in a small claims matter regarding my VISA account. This account was covered by Unempl0yment and L & D Insurance and was a feature that I was willing to pay for given the supposed and obvious derivable benefit.. In the many years that I paid this monthly fee which came with my monthly statement, I believed that I was "covered " in the event of a personal financial or medical catastrophe.

When I became unemployed, I requested the insurance benefits forms from FNB Omaha ; filled them out and sent in all appropriate and supporting documentation to initiate my unemployment insurance claim. Four weeks later, I was calling for an update and was stunned that they had the audacity to ask me to do THEIR job (s) in verifiying my previous employment ! Given the obvious conflict of interest, I declined ; they had my paystubs, my unemployment detemination, copies of my unemplyment checks and my insurance application form which had my prior emplyer's address/phone/website information. Not only did they not call my employer, they found out ( from me ) that they would have to pay a "fee" to have my employment information verified. Paying a couple of bucks for a verification was not a viable option for FNB Omaha, so my claim was subsequently denied.

Needless to say, I immediatley closed out my account, cancelled the insurance and am now being sued for their willful misconduct. Frankly, I can't wait for my day in court. I am more than prepared ; over-documented to the hilt and will continue to pursue other meausres, to include a class-action lawsuit to mitigate this issue and compensate me for the damages I''ve endured, both financially and mentally.

Consider me PISSED OFF !
  22nd of Jul, 2011
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
GovyGirl: I wish you the BEST OF LUCK! I haven't been able to even FIND an attorney in Nebraska to handle my case. The lawyer (read: chickensh**) I had just suddenly "quit practicing" and my case just "went away" because his firm is too chicken to go after FNBO. In trying to find another atty, I've discovered that FNBO has been VERY savvy in making sure complainants can't go after them - they hire all kinds of lawyers throughout the state to handle their affairs - so they automatically remove all of them from being able to help those of us that have a good case. And the rest seem to be chicken to go up against them! Lauritzen has obviously known where to put his money; it seems to have bought off most of the Nebraska Bar! I even complained to the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency - who NEVER got back to me - and the case was just mysteriously closed. I've never been able to get a response from THEM as to why they closed it. Once again, FNBO seems to be able to make this stuff go away "magically." OCC probably has a bunch of their former employees working there, or everyone's driving a Beemer, thanks to FNBO. I finally just tried the FCC - since they're a national bank and their paying brokerage fees to their own investment firm, at the loss to our family trust, is against the law. But I'm still trying to find a lawyer who would handle it! I'm not holding my breath, needless to say. I hope you have better luck than others! FNBO seems to have "greased the wheels" all the way up thru the government agencies that are supposed to protect us, the Bar of Nebraska, and the 8th Circuit Court of Appeals. All seem to consistently "look the other way" whenever it's a case against FNBO.
  16th of Sep, 2017
@AHB1** I had issues obtaining lawyers who would handle also, I have a good one now after firing others. Lets come together and share, Please? I am not stopping. If I had seen these stories 4 years ago we would be way ahead. I am here to help. Most people cant afford to fight! We have been fortunate to be able to do so but its been extremely expensive. We are stronger in numbers

First National Bank of Omaha Logo First National Bank of Omaha