First National Bank Omaha / Awful bank
This bank is one of the more nefarious predator banks in the US. Run by ther secretive right-wing Bruce Lauritzen, this is a bank that victimizes it's customers in many ways. Avoid this bank like the plague!!! The 'original bank of Enron'---Enron, born in Omaha in 1982, got it's first loans from this bank---FNBO's back office mutual funds are run by Goldman Sachs--and it is well known for trying to keep it's customers money through aggressively issuing credit reports on all it's customers MONTHLY to keep it's customers credit ratings going down. Many of the bank's large customers have fled this bank from [protected], only to find that the bank will take months if not years to transfer accounts to the successor banks, holding customer's hard-earned money hostage---and complaints to the Comptroller of the Currency about the bank opening it's customers safe deposit boxes without box holders present are met with 'contempt' letters from the bank's consul. Now that banks are collapsing like a proverbial house of cards, steer clear of a bank such as this in a state where the bank has a reputation for 'owning' the bank officials and judges in that state.
athelen's Response, Feb 23, 2018
I discourage all others to not participate in your services till you drop the discrimination against NRA card holders.
More First National Bank Omaha Complaints & Reviews
- Ccs First National Bank - Credit card I don't have 
- First National Bank Of Omaha - rate jacking 
- American Acceptance LLC/first National Bank Of Marin - collection
- First National Bank Of Omaha - fees/declined payment 
- First National Bank Of Omaha - Late Fees
- First National Bank Of Omaha - customer service relating to business and personal checking accounts.
- First National Bank Of Omaha - Payments didn't go through and company didn't help me
- First National Bank Of Omaha - Screwed Up Customer Service and mode of doing business
- PayPal / First National Bank - Pay pal took my money and dont pay the supplier
- First National Bank Of Omaha - White collar crime, RICO