First Gulf Bank [FGB] / re: fgb credit card no : [protected]
This is related to my complaint with regard to insurance provided without my consent. Though I have highlighted my concern in writing to the bank, I have still not been responded by you or by your concerned department in clarifying and closing this issue.
I least expected this type of behaviour towards a customer who has submitted a complaint in writing.
The insurance cover has not been provided based on my verbal or any written application and therefore I refuse to accept the same or make any due payments related to it.
I am making this formal request to immediately cancel this facility and clear my outstanding towards my credit card with immediate effect.
I therefore expect a written response from your end at the earliest.
More First Gulf Bank [FGB] Complaints & Reviews
- First Gulf Bank - beware! 
- First Gulf Bank - forcing to take quick cash loan 
- First Gulf Bank - credit limit decrease 
- First Gulf Bank - first gulf bank loan 
- First Gulf Bank - credit card 
- First Gulf Bank [FGB] - bank has taken all of loan money but not providing noc to me
- First Gulf Bank [FGB] - freedom 365 elt 
- First Gulf Bank [FGB] - our account has been blocked for unknown reason
- First Gulf Bank [FGB] - teller cash withdrawal
- First Gulf Bank [FGB] - withdraw