First Gulf Bank [FGB] / mortgage service
10 years into a mortgage paying 6.99 - 6.5% on a 3.4m aed loan. I asked for a review in dec 2018. Took them 1 mos to come back and say ok, 4.5% for 2 years, and then 5.75% for remainder of term, but monthly payments would remain the same for the term to prevent a balloon payment at end.
I said, what balloon payment and can you see the future?
Then stated I would take risk, and accept 4.5% / 5, 75% so pls illustrate new monthly repayment figures.
They said they cant do that!
So my new offer with lower interest rates means I pay exactly the same monthly, but I wont get a balloon payment at end, which they cant tell how much it is likely to be or why?
What great bank.
More First Gulf Bank [FGB] Complaints & Reviews
- First Gulf Bank - beware! 
- First Gulf Bank - forcing to take quick cash loan 
- First Gulf Bank - credit limit decrease 
- First Gulf Bank - first gulf bank loan 
- First Gulf Bank - credit card 
- First Gulf Bank [FGB] - accounts & credit cards
- First Gulf Bank [FGB] - liability letter
- First Gulf Bank [FGB] - amin tayseer - harsh staff
- First Gulf Bank [FGB] - account-online transfer 
- First Gulf Bank [FGB] - disturbing me too much