First Franklin / Advise for 1st Franklin victims
For all victims of First Franklin: GET A LAWYER!!! Seriously - if you have to beg, borrow or work extra hours to make the money, you will not regret it. Their latest scheme is to offer $1500 for you to vacate the house by a certain date in exchange for the keys to the house. This "program" is called Cash For Keys, and is administered by First's "Asset Management company". If you receive it (usually delivered by a local realty agent representing... you guessed it; First Franklin) - READ IT VERY CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU SIGN IT!!! It relinquishes your right to file suit against First, their attorneys and any other "assigns" First sees fit.
Should you possess documented evidence of your dealings with First & their negligence in your request for assistance (as we do), you will definitely want to talk to an attorney prior to signing the Cash For Keys agreement and shooting yourself in the foot. You can negotiate the amount of time you have to vacate the premises, as well as the amount you ask for in order to leave, but talking to an attorney will ensure your personal protection, because believe me - up until the very end, First is protecting themselves.
YOU SHOULD, TOO.
More First Franklin Complaints & Reviews
- First Franklin / Home Loan Services - Lies about Mortgage refinance 
- First Franklin Financial - Predatory Lending, Fraud 
- First Franklin Loan Services - Predatory Lending 
- First Franklin Home Services - Class Action Lawsuit Settlement 
- First Franklin Home Loan Services - Predatory lending false claims on helping with Loan Modification 
- Franklin First Financial - Disclosed Personal Information to third party 
- First Franklin Financial - Do not use
- First Franklin Financial Corporation - Scam
- First Franklin Loan Services - Bad service 
- First Frankline - Loan Modification