First Franklin / Advise for 1st Franklin victims

1 MA, United States Review updated:

For all victims of First Franklin: GET A LAWYER!!! Seriously - if you have to beg, borrow or work extra hours to make the money, you will not regret it. Their latest scheme is to offer $1500 for you to vacate the house by a certain date in exchange for the keys to the house. This "program" is called Cash For Keys, and is administered by First's "Asset Management company". If you receive it (usually delivered by a local realty agent representing... you guessed it; First Franklin) - READ IT VERY CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU SIGN IT!!! It relinquishes your right to file suit against First, their attorneys and any other "assigns" First sees fit.

Should you possess documented evidence of your dealings with First & their negligence in your request for assistance (as we do), you will definitely want to talk to an attorney prior to signing the Cash For Keys agreement and shooting yourself in the foot. You can negotiate the amount of time you have to vacate the premises, as well as the amount you ask for in order to leave, but talking to an attorney will ensure your personal protection, because believe me - up until the very end, First is protecting themselves.
YOU SHOULD, TOO.

Comments

• Ju
      12th of Sep, 2008
    First Franklin - No effective help
    First Franklin
    Florida
    www.ff.com

This company does not work with the customers. There is no one to give definite information. The people answering the phones just give you the run around process which never comes to fruition. They have brochures stating they can help, but its nothing but false statements.

• Sc
      7th of Jan, 2009

I have had an account with first franklin for over 20 years off and on and they have always been good to me.

• Wa
      3rd of Nov, 2009

They opened and escrow account without my permission. I paid what they told me I owed. Then they told me I owed more. I paid what the told me. Then they told me I owed more. I talked to maybe 10 different people they all gave me different answers.

14th of Nov, 2010

We did get an Attorney and they did nothing for us we were 30 days out for a resolution on a modification and they sold our loan to BOA now our attorney is asking for more money saying our contract has expired, there was never any communication from our attorney I emailed them constantly and the turnover was crazy after almost a year and a half of doing nothing for us do not waste your money on an attorney the outcome is the same!!