First Data Merchant Services / rate hikes, and extra monthly fees. overage charges - in general.

Miami, FL, US Review updated:

Located in Miami, Fl. Customer from 11/13 - 3/17. Request a refund. Contracted through Citi Merchant Services. It looks as though I have been charged incorrectly for "Transarmor Solution Monthly" and also "PCI non compliance" every month since I started working with them. Sometimes the charge appears twice on my bill every month, once on the 2nd and then again on the 28th - but in two different spots on the bill. In addition, my transaction rate varies from transaction to transaction, when I had a fixed rate - in the favor of First Data. I would like to file a suit, or join a suit. Please advise. Thanks for the website.

Tr
Mar 07, 2017

Comments

• Yo
      Dec 20, 2018

A law suit sounds like a great idea to me. They were charging me incorrectly on that Transarmor crap as well and they just charged me $19.83 which is not part of my monthly charges. When I called and asked about it the customer service rep was very vague. Then when I pushed her for more info she said that it is a yearly maintenance fee!!