Fireside Bank / Employment
Fireside Bank laid off many employees last December 3rd, 2007. Over 350 employees with no notice. My husband found out when he was locked out of his computer with a term date. (That was on a Sunday night.) He was pulled into the manager's office saying they have dissolved his position. Which by no coincidence, they were hiring for the same position a few days later. Certain employees began to earn a high salary, the employees earning high salaries were "laid off". They paid health insurance for 3 months then we had to apply for Cobra which was $1200.00 a month. This is a horrible company to work for they say they are "for employees" does this complaint sound like the are? We were also coherced and put under great pressure into signing a severance package, for a little over $2700.00. What would you have done?
I would never be an eployee at Fireside Bank and if their management is as bad as the employment. I wouldn't waste the money to get an 18% - 24% loan. They are a rip off, and will steal you blind.
More Fireside Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Fireside Bank - Rude workers, harassing customers 
- Fireside Bank - Auto Loan 
- Fireside Bank - Reposession 
- Fireside Bank - They Don't Abide by their own Arrangements 
- Fireside Bank - REPO 
- Fireside Bank - wage garnishment
- Fireside Bank - DO NOT work with fireside!
- Fireside Bank - Rude reps - Maria in particular 
- Fireside Bank - Do not EVER get a loan from them
- Fireside Bank - Harassment