FinishLine.com / credit card fraud
My credit card number was stolen and used at multiple online sites, but no one has handled it worse than FinishLine.com. Once I notified them that they had processed a fraudulent order they told me they couldn't talk to me any more without a court-ordered subpoena. I kept getting referred to Erin Curry [protected]), who would not return my phone calls.
I reported the credit card fraud to multiple police agencies and the FTC's website, and the police had the same experience. Every other company cooperated with the police, but FinishLine.com continues to protect the criminals instead, even after being served with a subpoena.
They have lost my business and I will tell everyone I know that FinishLine.com supports credit card theft and protects criminals.
More FinishLine.com Complaints & Reviews
- FinishLine.com - stay away from this company! 
- Finish Line - refused to allow exchange of shoes 
- Finish Line - unknowing subscription to sports illustrated 
- Finish Line - refuse to accept return and refund 
- Finishline - selling of defective merchandise/refusing refund 
- Finish Line - shoes
- Finish Line - concorde jordan 11 purchase on 12-21-18
- Finish Line - online purchase
- Finish Line - store in general
- Finish Line - working for store 0048