Finishline Consultants / employee relations. unethical

1 1882 W El Norte Pkwy Ste D Escondido CA, United States

This company is as shakey as a $3 bill. Let me tell you. If they can not pay there employees. Laid them off with no notice, making me wait 2 weeks to get paid, Never did a w2 so when a payment came they took out the maximum in taxes even though I faxed one to them when told a check would be cut., No Quality assurance regarding financials of clients information, nothing secured. Worst of all they neglect to pay or answer calls or return emails regarding promised commissions earned while employed there.

If you are a consumer, business r future employee, Make your own judgement, I went to to Finishline line consultants and ended up in last place., Due your own due diligence check out /link removed/ Glassdoor.com, Yelp, Better Business Bureau, com, If they treat an employee like that, then how do you think they will treat you, Shame on me, Beware I was sold to work there, Shame on you now after being warned, but I got a excellent reference from them after being laid off, My performance gave them enough revenue to pay me thru the year, I do not buy there reasoning, By the way, the address is wrong on there website. They are not in Las Vegas, There is a old song called smiling faces. That best describes this business, I have sought out advice regarding this matter/

Ma