Find A Grave / teresa s hony obituary

Toledo, IA, United States Review updated:

You have obituary and family completely wrong. I don't appreciate it. You all should not be allowed to publish false information.first off she died on disability from heart failure not liver failure. Second she has three kids and not the one you have listed the one you have listed just so happens to be my half brother on my father's side. Way to go.you better fix it or I will sue you. Her kids names are Lloyd Michael McKinney Jason Thomas McKinney and Heather mae McKinney Buckner.my phone number is [protected]

Fi
Sep 19, 2017

Comments

• El
      May 06, 2018

Hey, I do have a lawyer and have sought to sue several authors who have me family all screwed.

They list my mother as a male named Clyde, they list totally incorrect surnames, they list all of my great grannys children as belonging to a couple who was way yon too old.

NOTHING CAN BE DONE. GET OVER YOUR RAVINGS.
    LAWYERS NOT PUBLIC COURT ARE SIMPLY NOT INTERESTED.

Nov 28, 2018

@Fishingchick79, on what basis are you going to sue? rolling on the floor...

• Pi
      Feb 10, 2019

I feel like the first half of fishingchick's complaint didn't get included. Maybe then it would have made some kind of sense. Is this what the public school system is churning out?