Fidelity Investmentsfidelity closed our account and never returned the money to my bank.

Fidelity Dispute
On Sep 2015 we transfered 250k into the fidelity from my wellsfargo account after we recently sold our house and made our moved to Florida. I proceeded to change my address to a close family friend until our tenant was ready to move out of the condo we had rented. Fidelity froze my account and asked me to come in the branch in Altamonte Springs and verify my information due to the change of address, which I provide my drivers license, social security card, birth certificate, power of attorney, title documents proving the sale of the house and an utility bill for the address where we where receiving our mail. They then decided to close my account for unknown reasons and told me I would have to get wellsfargo to reverse the ACH transfer to the account. I went to the Wellsfargo office and explained the situation to my customer representative Hope Stiles which filed for a ACH dispute which Fidelity proceeded to tell wellsfargo that they where working with me personally to get my funds back which was a complete lie as I wouldn't have pursued such actions if it wasn't for their lack of communication and cooperation to return our money. Over six months later and Fidelity still has our money and has made no attempt to return the funds that where transfer. I am going to file complaints with the pertinent government agencies, SEC, consumer affairs, BBB, The complaint boards, /link removed/ occ.gov, helpwithmybank.gov and every other agency we can so this does not happen to anyone else. We are getting ready to file a lawsuit if they are not willing to fix this issue immediately as we have dealt with enough of this nonsense. It appears that Fidelity is trying to defraud me and my family of our hard earned money and we will not allow that to happened. This company can not be trusted.

Jr
Apr 20, 2016

Comments

• Th
      May 18, 2016

I had bad time with check delivery and they did not know about direct transfer to my Oriental Bank Account. A Fidelity manager told me with an e-mail I can get the money in my account. Today I called Fidelity - Mrs. Arland Reyes - told me there is an code input error in my records made by Fidelity. Error is telling I am an employee coming from US transferred to PR (not true). That error will take now 4 to 5 days to fix. I cannot begin a withdrawal process for that Fidelity error. And again this employee does not know I can get transfer directly to my account.