FIAT India / Car stalled after 375 km!
I want to file a complaint against FIAT India ( Now taken over by TATA Motors) . I bought a Fiat Palio on July 2 ,2006 and I have just done 375 Km on it and the car has been giving problems. It has stalled in the middle of the road once and right now it refuses to start. I got it checked when the problem occured for the first time on July16,2006. I went to Vivek Automobiles, Mathura Road, New Delhi where I bought the car from and I was told by the guys there that there are some errors in the MPFI system which caused the stall and now they have deleted those errors (I seriously dont know what he was trying to tell me). I went home feeling relieved and after two days my car has stalled again. I told them that they have sold me a defective piece and they should take responsibility. They can't figure out what the problem is nor are they ready to change my car. I am totally helpless and feel that i have been cheated.
More FIAT India Complaints & Reviews
- Fiat Lux Enterprises - Pyramid scheme/ smart circle employee scam 
- Fiat India - Fiat Palio - Irresponsibility and carelessness 
- Fiat Punto Active - DOES ITS AC COOL? 
- FIAT PUNTO - RUST PROBLEM IN PUNTO 
- FIAT Stilo - Service 
- Fiat - 2 cars
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles - 2018 ram 3500, 6.7 diesel slt 4x4
- Fiat Auto - panda 4by4
- Fiat Auto - Wanneroo Jeep Chrysler and Fiat Complaints Australia - management of fiat punto and costs associated with repairs.
- Fiat Chrysler Auto - call center/rental department