Festiva Resorts / festiva resorts misleads consumers
If you are considering buying a timeshare do NOT buy from Festiva Resorts. My husband and I own a timeshare that we bought from Equivest in 2000. In 2007, Festiva purchased Equivest and has since been trying to convert all the Equivest owners over to Festiva. They have been using misleading information and using scare tactics to get over $3000 from each Equivest owner to “convert” to Festiva. Basically, they are trying to charge us $3000 to buy what we already own. The sales rep we dealt with made several claims which we found out were false. We have had issues dealing with Festiva to make reservations and get our maintenance fees paid. I have heard nothing good about this company and recently read an account where the Attorney General in Missouri took Festiva to court and Festiva was found guilty of misleading consumers. Numerous complaints have been filed with the Attorney General in North Carolina (where Festiva’s home offices are located) regarding the fraudulent activities of Festiva. This company cannot be trusted.
There is a group on Yahoo made up of Equivest/Peppertree owners and if you are an owner of an Equivest/Peppertree timeshare and wish to exchange ideas, share experiences, or get information then join us at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Equivest-PeppertreeOwners/. We hope to join together to file a complaint against Festiva.
More Festiva Resorts Complaints & Reviews
- Festiva Resort Adventure Club - Never Able to use 
- Festiva Resorts - promotion fraud 
- Festiva Resorts - duplicity 
- Festiva Resorts - scam and cheating 
- Festiva Resorts - festiva resorts: charleston, south carolina 
- Festiva Development Group - Marketing practices
- Festiva Development Group - timeshare 
- Festiva - horrible company 
- Festiva Development Group - timeshare
- Festiva - Cabins at Green Mountains - Branson - festiva resorts