Ferns N Petals / They advertised and now are playing blame game

As per advertisement on the website www.fernsnpetals.com for delivery anywhere in India on the delivery date specified. Mode of payment is credit card. I booked the jewellery advertisd on their site for mother & mother in law on account of Mothers Day. The advertisement mailers for the same had been clogging my mail box.I booked and made payment for my deliveries on 12th May [confirmation for the same in my mail box]. The delivery date was 15th May. I called the customer service to track my order which had not reached till 6:00 pm. The customer service personnel Sanjeeta kept me on hold and assured to call back in 15 mins but did not call for an hour. I again called and she told me that my order was being sent by another vendor and that she would call. She did not call and now there is no response on the no. I feel cheated since these are concerned with emotions. They advertised and now are playing blame game.

Lo
Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

• Vl
      23rd of Dec, 2011

yes i totally agree with you. WORST SERVICE EVER

• Sm
      1st of Sep, 2018
    Ferns N Petals - Rakhi to USA

Order no 6601319 not delivered.
    It was supposed to be delivered on 20th Aug 2018.

• Dh
      5th of Sep, 2018
    Ferns N Petals - Cakes and flower
    United Arab Emirates

Does not deliver until now I order the product november 15, 2017 9am in the morning hope will deliver it for 12hrs of waiting