Feldco / Poor customer service

1 Chciago, United States

I had two windows that the seal broke, and a sash broke on one of the windows. The tilt latches on several windows were broken, the crank on one window was broken. All the double hung windows fall down from the top and I was told that I just have to deal with it. The weather stripping on one of the windows will not stay in place and again, I was told that I just have to deal with it. I asked several times to have an itemized list of repairs sent to me but that was not done. The service person came to make the repairs and did not have the correct crank for the window. The service person was visibly irritated and used unprofessional language that made me sick to my stomach. The replacement sash does not match the other window in the room. It is a side by side double hung window and I asked that both sashes to be replaced but I was told by manager, Chris Cizmar, "You already have it in your head that it will not match. Just wait and see."
Don't use Feldco unless you want to waste your money and deal with unprofessional people.

Gi