Federal Crimes Investigation Departmenta crime against my social security #

01/10/12 8:50am...caller with a very strong accent identified himself as "Officer Kevin Smith" with the Federal Crimes Investigation Department...he greeted me then wanted to tell me that he was to investigate a complaint against my social security number...he wanted me to confirm my ssecurity number. I refused and he became angry and got really loud...See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Chattanooga, TNi advised that the calls were recorded as I searched his info online which led me to this page and complaints similar to what I was going through...this is too much. He got mad when he realized that I was not only recording his call but that I was online looking him up...he then threatened to speak with my supervisor. I then told him that his threat is exactly what I wanted recorded and I wish him a good day...and hung up...he called from a private number...

Er
Jan 10, 2013

Comments

• Ar
      Sep 06, 2019

[protected] called me 9 time between [protected] telling me my SS# was being investigated by the Federal Crime Investigation Dept. and I needed to call them back. Never did, but may just to screw with them! It's so fun! Definitely a scam, don't give any info to them!

• Ev
      Sep 06, 2019

I get these calls and yes, it is fun to mess with them. They are Indian or Pakis usually who are behind this.