Fast Growing Trees.com / Order
I recently ordered a 2-4 foot tree from Fast Growing Trees.com. When I received my receipt it indicated 2-3 weeks for delivery. This was not acceptable so I attempted to cancel my order. That is when they told me I would be charged $10 even though the order status was still "backorder filled" and "order received".
I immediately began to research this company and found the list of grievenaces people have filed so I added my own. Based on what I see I would have never received a "tree" in any event.
More Fast Growing Trees.com Complaints & Reviews
- Fast Growing Trees Nursery - Items sold not as described / Merchant refuses to accept return and refuses to refund charges 
- Fast Growing Trees Nursery - False Advertising 
- Fast Growing Trees - royal empress tree 
- Fast Growing Trees Nursery - Don't order from them 
- Fast Growing Trees Nursery - Deceptive sale, advertising and claims
- Fast Growing Trees - leland cypress and crepe/crape myrtle case#230862
- Fast-Growing-Trees - Don't waste your money
- Fast-Growing-Trees - Wasn't able to cancel my order
- Fast-Growing-Trees - Bad experience
- Fast-Growing-Trees - Dead plant