Fast Growing Trees / Received a dead stick as a tree
Ordered 1 Mimosa Tree and 3 Eucalyptus Tree.
The day FED EX delivered the Mimosa Tree, I was shocked to find Fast Growing Trees sent me a long dead stick!
One Mimosa Tree has died. The other is dying.
Customer service is terrible! They don't respond to their complaints. I am real disappointed, and very unhappy with my order.
Don't order from this company. If you want sticks, save your money and go pick one up in the forest.
More Fast Growing Trees Complaints & Reviews
- Fast Growing Trees Nursery - Items sold not as described / Merchant refuses to accept return and refuses to refund charges 
- Fast Growing Trees Nursery - False Advertising 
- Fast Growing Trees - royal empress tree 
- Fast Growing Trees Nursery - Don't order from them 
- Fast Growing Trees Nursery - Deceptive sale, advertising and claims
- Fast Growing Trees - leland cypress and crepe/crape myrtle case#230862
- Fast-Growing-Trees - Don't waste your money
- Fast-Growing-Trees - Wasn't able to cancel my order
- Fast-Growing-Trees - Bad experience
- Fast-Growing-Trees - Dead plant