Fashion Bug / Past Due Bill with Interest

1 6141 Wilkie St.Taylor, MI, United States
Phone: 313 299-0422

To Whom it May Concern,

I received a call at in April 2008 stating I owed Fashion Bug $261.57 for a purchase I made back in Sept 2007. I told the girl Tina that I never received a bill for my purchase. She asked me if I moved I said yes 8 years ago. I gave her my new address and told her I was not paying this bill. My purchase was only for 99.60. Tina said could I pay the bill $99.60 (she took of the finanace charges), while I was talking to her and said no, I would send in a payment of $50.00, but I need a bill. Why should I pay for something that I don't even remember what I bought. I never received a bill.

I call back today, because I received another call from Laurie to call her right away it was urgent that I do so. So I call Laurie, but since it was a Friday, she was not in the office, so I spoke to Bridgett she is at ext. 5032. I explained to Bridgett about what happened and she proceed to tell me I now owe $150+ dollars.

I told her I was not paying the interest, I never received a bill from when I spoke to Tina. I told her I should not have to pay for something that I don't have a bill for. Bridgett continued to argue with me until she asked if I wanted to speak to a manager, and I said yes.

I was transfered to Bill for a brief minute, put on hold, then Brigett gets back on the phone and what's to proceed to tell me that I owe the $50+ dollars I told her where is the manager I was speaking to. Brigett said I was transfered to the wrong department. I said then get me your manager.

Brigett transfered me to Phil at ext 5570. Now by this time I am really upset and proceeded to tell him my sitution and he now wants to read me the riot act.

I am will to pay what I owe the store which is $99.60 and I will no longer EVER place a foot in another one of your stores. I will also find out what other stores your company is affilated with and will NEVER step a foot in them either.

Brigett & Phil are smart ### and I'm sure they fell the sameway ab0ut me.

You can email me back at dabisfree@yahoo.com

Debbie Peet

I'm sending this from my son's email address.