Faregeek.com / Do yourself a favor and don't use their service
Was rerouted to this site from skyscanner.com which i thought to be a reliable site for comparing prices for flights. However this is turning really ugly. .
I'm supposed to leave with my girlfriend in two days, and yesterday i received an email from the company asking me to pay in cash to a bank account, because the deal i bought giving them my credit - card information, "could not be payed by credit - card". . Why would they then ask for my card information. . ?
Smelled really fishy so i tried to call them during their allegedly office hours. .
"thank you for calling faregeeks.com, please wait while we transfer you to one of our travel specialists. . . "
I have now been waiting in 1 hour and 14 minutes, but they still haven't picked up. . I doubt any of them even are working. .
Now i have paid for an expensive hotel in jamaica for 5 nights, they have my credit card information, won't pick up my call, asking for cash and i have no $#*!Ing flights for jamaica. . .
These ### really screwed me over. Do yourself a favor and don't use their service. .
I will also no longer trust skyscanner.com, as they obviously don't have some kind of validation of the companies they put you in touch with.
More Faregeek.com Complaints & Reviews
- Faregeek.com - Beware buying a ticket through them 
- Faregeek.com - Don't buy tickets with them
- Faregeek.com - One of the most appalling experiences I've ever had with an online company 
- Faregeek.com - Bait and Switch 
- Faregeek.com - This company, if you can even call it that, is a total scam
- Faregeek.com - Useless customer service
- Faregeek.com - They are likely selling information to others
- Faregeek - BEWARE
- Faregeek - Fraud
- Faregeek - Scam