Faraz Auto Sales / Good Service and Great People

1 Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Finding and purchasing the right used car can be a challenge for anyone, but many of the common difficulties of such a task can be easily mitigated by doing the research needed to understand your wants, needs and expectations before you head to the dealer. When I started the task I visited this site and reviewed both the reasonable and unreasonable complaints about Faraz. In spite of some hostile and perhaps unreasonable comments, I was very impressed with the way Ali Hemmati positively responded to each and every customer complaint. Accordingly I then emailed Faraz to set up an appointment to view a vehicle. When I got there I was greeted like a long lost relative and the car I wanted to review was parked out front waiting for an introduction and a test drive.
They were knowledgeable about the vehicle and it's options and it's faults, they shared it's history, (including the details of their purchase of that vehicle) and finally sent me on my way to "sleep on it" before a purchase. They also have a very large showroom with many competing vehicles so it was easy for my wife and I to review other potential brands before making our final selection.
I did buy the car the next day... 10 days ago... and absolutely love the vehicle and more importantly, the way my wife and I were treated throughout the entire experience. Faraz is a large organization and to me, it looked like these folks have a lot of happy customers who we don't hear from. So I thought I would share my very positive experience to add some perspective to these reviews.

Jo