Fannie Mae / The Federal National Mortgage Association [FNMA] / Return of Earnest Money
I put in an offer on a house August 2014 the offer was accepted and earnest money was sent the SeviceLink title company in Anaheim CA.
September 8th after paying for an inspection Fannie Mae states that they "do not own the home" and they pull the contract.
Since this date I have been trying to get return of my earnest money and the $560 I paid for the inspection. Fannie Mae simply will not respond. So I'm out $1560 without a word from Fannie Mae. What's my recourse?
More Fannie Mae / The Federal National Mortgage Association [FNMA] Complaints & Reviews
- Fannie Mae - MLS listing abuse 
- Fannie Mae Loan/bank Of America - Loan Modification 
- Fannie Mae - Listing Agent 
- Fannie Mae - Fannie mae scams, must be loop hole for listing agents 
- Fannie Mae - Level 2 Service Does Not Return Calls
- Fannie Mae - Fannie MAe Housing
- IndyMac/One West/Fannie Mae - Unethical Behavior/ Telling us to miss payments on mortgage to get help 
- Fannie Mae / The Federal National Mortgage Association [FNMA] - mortgage insurance / servicing
- Fannie Mae SE Regional Office - Fannie Mae Agents are deceitful 
- Fannie Mae REO Homes - Subcontractors (Brokers)