Fandango — $15 fandango gift card
Received a $15 Fandango gift card from a friend. When I tried to redeem the gift card on the Fandango website it said it was an inactive card. Called customer service and waited for 20 minutes on hold to speak to a man named Kelly who looked up the card via the card number and pin. It turned out the store the card was purchased from had not activated the card prior to selling it. Kelly told me I would need to go back to the store with the receipt to have them activate the gift card.
Since this was given as a gift I was not going to ask my friend to find the receipt and go through this process. Kelly informed me there was nothing Fandango could do because the store didn't activate the card.
I would like to be reimbursed with an activated $15 fandango gift card or $15 in credit on the fandango website. That's all.
More Fandango Complaints & Reviews
- Fandango - total scam 
- Fandango.com - fraud 
- Fandango - unauthorized charges 
- Fandango - charged twice on my credit card when the website said it didn't process 
- Fandango Media - hacked fandango account
- Fandango - purchase movie tickets online for reserved seating auditorium
- Fandango - rip-off! 
- Fandango - fandango's online ticketing service
- Fandango - unable to redeem gift card 
- Fandango - gift card was never delivered