Family Readers Club / Fraudulent Collection Practices
Called today, May 1, 2009, by Ryan, and was yelled at because my credit card company refused to pay the bill because the credit card company thought that the collector worked for a fradulent company. Was told that may name had been taken off the do not call list and that I was going to be taken to court. I tried to remain calm but Ryan was so obnoxious I finally hung up on him. I do not take threats well. expecially when there had been a previous caller whom I told to catch up the account and resume taking the monthly payments. The credit card number had been changed because of identity theft. Ryan called back and told me I was a liar, a d I had stolen the money from his company. He was rude and uncontrollable. I remained calm even though when I tried to explain, he cut me off and did not let me explain. He was very rude and obnoxious when I did not tell the credit card company to not pay his company.
More Family Readers Club Complaints & Reviews
- Family Readers Club - Fradulent Tactics bad business practices 
- Family Readers Club - Fraud and cheating 
- Family Readers Club - Scam/ BIG TIME 
- Family Readers Club - Taking money out of bank acct. when not autherized 
- Family Readers Club - Rude and Liars! 
- Family Readers Club - SCAM!!!
- Family Readers Club - too many magazines 
- Family Readers Club - Rip Off 
- Family Readers Club - Fradulent Transactions
- Family Readers Club - Fraudelant Charges