Family Feud / stop this

The way John o'hurley treats the women on the show. He must be sexually deprived as he is always asking the women to hug him tightly. This is discussng to me. Please have this stopped. It spoils the show. Thank you.

Em

Comments

• Re
      18th of Jan, 2012

Tonight (1/17/12) was outrageous. Steve Harvey, who always favors the African American families over the white family, allowed an African American contestant in the final round to get the $20, 000 to retract an answer and then gave him unlimited time (the fellow took about 4 additional outside of the seconds) to come up with an answer. That answer won the family the $20, 000. Without being given the extra time, the chance to retract the bad response and to come up with a second one, they would not have won. I don't begrudge the family, who played a OK game otherwise, but what was allowed was against the rules. I've never seen any other family been permitted to retract an answer and come up with another one OUTSIDE of the 20 second time period. Earlier in the game, Harvey also encouraged another from the African American family to retract an answer and come up with another, which he did. That one was wrong and didn't help the family, but the one that got them the money was simply unfair since other families have not been given special treatment to win. HARVEY IS A RACIST ### and the producers are as well for allowing it. Imagine if the races had been reversed...

30th of Dec, 2017

@Reverse Discrimination is Wrong Too I thought I was the ONLY one who feels this way!

30th of Dec, 2017

@Reverse Discrimination is Wrong Too This is discussng to me. Please have this stopped. It spoils the show. Thank you.

The two line comment above starting "The way John o'hurley treats the women on the show." should say This is disgusTing!

• De
      16th of Jul, 2012

I've been watching the show for years. I will say I enjoy the show. I'm to the point where this show should be put on BET as every episode "MUST include a black family. I ask why, Do more black families apply or do more black families get accepted to play. Either way with Steve H at the helm or production staff picking who is to play each show.. I would say that some fishy business is going on. U watch and do your own math. Show has a BET feeling to it as well as shows it BIG TIME.

@DesertCruiser You too? I thought I was the ONLY one who feels this way

• At
      6th of May, 2018

@BoBtjh He lets the black people cheat. Lets them give answers after the buzzer. The buzzer time is extended for black people. I've seen the buzzer go off right after his question for white people. His jokes are not funny at all... no talent. He gets mid evil if someone says something he don't like. Steve Harvey is a blatant racist on Family Feud. He needs to be replaced with someone who has talent and fair to all races of people.

• Kr
      4th of Aug, 2012

I love family feud but now you have noise behind the contestants while they are giving the answers and you can't hear what they are saying. Harvey also. Doesn't anyone check it out before hand. Ruins the show

30th of Dec, 2017

@kraeuter Noise is a result of the culture of Family Feud circa 20XX!

• Kr
      4th of Aug, 2012

I love family feud but now you have noise behind the contestants while they are giving their answers and you can't hear what they are saying. Harvey also Doesn't anyone check this out. Ruins the show

30th of Dec, 2017

@kraeuter I thought I was the ONLY one who feels this way! Noise is a result of the culture of Family Feud circa 20XX!

• Ti
      5th of Oct, 2012

episole 113 Krueger vs Riley The Krueger were cheated Jeff gave answer of French fries and steve said he couldn't say that. Then the Riley family was able to steal it with the same answer. Why was it not ok for one the ok tor the other family. Then they didn't give the mom Diana a chance to answer her question.Think they need to review the episole. It makes people like me not want to watch this show. I like it when it's fair.

30th of Dec, 2017

@Tina1060 Review the episole? But, I thought I was the ONLY one who feels this way! I will bet The Riley family to be of the same persuasion as harvey!@#$

12th of Nov, 2012

I notice a lot of black families on every episode they are 12%of the population but 50%ofthe contestants

@John Jaworski AMEN

• My
      3rd of Feb, 2013

Love the show, I think steve is so funny, at first I thought he was nicer to black family's, you see a hint of extra happiness at times when they win, however this is the way of the world, he can't help it, (example: if your child was playing who would you want to win)?
    (there his "brothers" lol. I hate all the black bull... at 54 I have decided, since america has been "invaded" by "mexicans", iranians, russians etc. we need to like someone besides us american whites, if I have to choose I like the blacks, they marry whites, and some of them don't care!!! (I play family feud on face book, real fun but what a scam!!! so everything has something bad. i'm just thankful we don't have a mexican president, that will end it all!!!

30th of Dec, 2017

@Mymiabella The home of the free, the proud, the brave & the minorities!!! And we no longer have indians, not INDAns, we "Native Americans". Are we really sure our indians were first in the continent?

• Re
      26th of Mar, 2013

The constant applause the director of the current show encourages only adds noise to the show but not excitement. I find that and asking the contestants to shout "20 THOUSAND DOLLARS" in the final round very annoying to the point I am about ready to stop watching. Also they could help Steve (the best host since Richard Karn) with some suggestions about what to say so he doesn't end up sounding like a machine. There are other ways to open the show besides "We have another good one for you" or calling a contestant up could be said in other ways besides "Give me Blank".

@revrobor YES

30th of Dec, 2017

@revrobor I'll give harvey a blank!

30th of Dec, 2017

@BoBtjh BET through and through! If you axe (ask) me!

• Co
      26th of Apr, 2013

This is the most racist show. I no longer watch it. Steve Harvey is always cracking on the white familys. Almost every episode is a black family against a white family. Come on now. If people don't see what I'm talking about that's crazy. Dancing around and gospal singing. People don't need to hear that. I want to know what's up with blacks verses whites. They made there point damn we have a black president now. Now if there was a white host actting the way he did. The blacks would be on the phone with the NAACP so fast. Its ###.

@comcast179 sh #yep yep yep

• Em
      14th of May, 2013

I have stopped watching what was once my favorite game show, it is a one sided game, going in favor of blacks since harvey took over, i've heard wrong answers given but if they are black it's o. k., you can just see the joy and glee on his face when they win, that commercial where the black woman keeps yelling and I quote, we're going to play steve we're going to play steve, eleven times has tooo stop, I hope someone can read all this letters of people complaining, these has to stop, family feud has gone to the blacks

• La
      22nd of Jul, 2013

All of you are ignorant. There are allowed to be black people on the show dumb ###. And of course there is a problem if a black person is host. The show is way more funny and entertaining now that Harvey took over. So why don't you all get a life and stfu!

30th of Dec, 2017

@LakeShow24 Family Feud could NOT be more boring, staged, predictable, and down right bigoted then it has become since harvey!@#$&*a&^q#&

• Vj
      19th of Sep, 2013

Hello,
    The FAMILY FEUD is supposed to be a family show but the questions asked by Steve Harvey are too sexually explicit. I alway loved watching the show with our children and now our grandchildren but lately we cannot sit and watch it together since you just don't know what to expect.
    I suggest that the show gets back to being oriented where people of all ages can enjoy it.
    Concerned grandparent.

• Tr
      20th of Sep, 2013
    Best Best Advice +8 Votes

OK..i was watching older episodes of family feud that I had recorded with Steve Harvey as the host. I have never had any problem with Steve at all in the past. I always enjoyed his humor and entertainment value. Well, after watching all of these episode of family feud with almost every show being one white and one black family I sort of felt that he was bending the rules a bit for the black families. I'm not racist by any means. So I came here to my pc and googled these words to see if any one else felt the same way. ( steve harvey treats black better than whites on family feud ) wow..what a crap load of people agree with me. Not that I really give crap because I don't but just sharing what i thought and wondered if I was being bias or other people felt the same. As it turns out I'm not bias.

• La
      27th of Sep, 2013

did you ever notice how steve harvey takes time to chat, make jokes, while the people behind the answers put up the correct answers for the black families? he is a racist pure and simple...it is a shame what has transpired at the family feud...

• Ff
      3rd of Oct, 2013

I love Family Fued...and by far Steve is the best host yet, however i find it highly rigged that some families get 1 second to answer questions...the other family gets 5-10 seconds to answer the same question

• Ka
      5th of Oct, 2013

Recently watching episodes with Steve Harvey. The answers that are on the board are a bit embarrassing like slang. This is a family show and I dont think answers on board were provided exactly from surveys such as turdets or sexually explicit words. I dont know if anyone else has noticed. I am going to try and contact higher ups and just find out whats going on

• Ta
      29th of Oct, 2013

Ok I'm BLACK and I agree steve harvey treats the black contestants way better than the white contestants. I don't like it... I can tell he favors the black families. Which is not bad but he should treat everyone the same. Ever notice how he never asks the white family's about their occupation or hobbies... I just don't like it and I don't like him. He's not even funny and yes.. It's a bit explicit. I want a new host like Cedric the entertainer or Tom Brady... Please get rid of Steve!!!

30th of Dec, 2017

@Tani8899 You got it and harvey is obviously a bigot!

• Ta
      29th of Oct, 2013

And one more thing why is it always black against white???!? I think there are asians Hispanics Indians and a ish load of other races and ethnicities. I don't like this at all. Makes me feel uncomfortable just looking.

• Ar
      30th of Dec, 2013

I myself am African American I will say, some of your post are racist and disappointing. especially the comment about not wanting a Mexican President, and African American only making up 12% of the population not 50%. However, I have watched Family Feud for years. I have noticed more diversity on the show. I think because the host is black more blacks are applying to be on the show..it's that simple. Steve needs to be fair to all families. Steve is old school...you just feel happy seeing someone look like you (just how many of your comments reflect the same point..you want to see more white people like you)
    Family Feud ratings are at a all time high since Steve. Yes, I have noticed the questions have been more sexual. I agree, this could be tone down. Maybe the producers are trying to reach a mature demographic. I'm not sure of the reasoning. On a positive note, I have seen more Asians, and Hispanics on the show. I just watched an episode with an African American Muslim family. The show needed more diversity! However, I would like to see more family focused questions...but if the Nelson ratings show a older demographic is watching..I don't see a problem. My favorite host are Steve Harvey and Ray Combs hands down.

• At
      6th of May, 2018

@ArtistGirl31 Even though black people are dumb, he should still be fair!

• Ar