Family Feudannoying episodes with matkin family

D Jan 26, 2020

Please stop showing repeats of the shows of Family Feud with the Matkin family from Arkansas—in particular, the loud-mouthed, obnoxious blonde who is constantly yelling "It's up there!" I just happened to turn the show on and, lo and behold, there she is again (S21/Ep58)! This makes the 4th time I've seen her on. The last time when she was on I turned the channel to something else. She really is disgusting and just seems to want to grab all the attention.

Just my opinion. But I will turn the show off again if I see her yet again. Four times is a bit much. Once was too much!

• Dg
    DGT2 Nov 24, 2020

Couldn't stand watching her make a fool of herself either! It is one thing to be excited to be on a game show, but she was acting ridiculous. I hope when she saw herself on the show she was embarrassed and realized how stupid she looked. If this is her normal behavior, I feel sorry for her family!

• He
    Heather Rowe Jul 18, 2020

OMG it’s on again. I had to change the channel.

• Go
    GolfDewd Jul 07, 2020

Amen Ms. Zak! I too quickly change the channel if that shrieking banshee is on yet again.