Faith Universal Studios / wrong information
Beware of any information that the customer support department offers you from the number for their tickets on their website. That number is [protected]. First of all everyone has different information about special ticketing (VIP, Express Pass, etc..) but more disturbing is an idiot supervisor or manager up there. After not getting a straight answer, I talked to the manager named Faith and she told me I could purchase a 7 days ticket. When I got to the park the offer expired and they wouldnt let me in. Needless to say, it ruined my trip as a flew to Florida for vacation and didnt have extra money to buy new tickets. The park officials said that Faith should have never allowed those tickets to be sold on the dates which she sold them to me. She sounded ignorant on the phone but I figured she was a manager so...
She is a stupid idiot and scammed me for over $500 and ruined my vacation. She needs to be fired. Call the park for real information as the site and the site's customer support doesnt have a clue.
More Faith Universal Studios Complaints & Reviews
- Universal Studios Orlando - tickets 
- Universal Studios Theme Parks - Orlando, Florida - Employee stole my camera 
- Universal studios Singapore - Dangerous broken down rides 
- Universal Studios Orlando - misleading advertising 
- Universal Studios - Money Stolen From our Wallet
- Universal Studios - poor customer service
- Universal Studios - hhn oct 13 2018 ticket on line prices not honored
- Universal Studios - exclusive limited edition gift set 
- Universal Studios - Theft/Injury/Negligent Employees
- Universal Studios Theme Parks - Not aware of CLosing Early due to Halloween Horror Nights