Fairy Seasonzero customer service and poorly made items

I ordered a zip up jacket and paid for expedited shipping. I recieved my package two weeks after the date I was supposed to. Upon opening my package the zipper fell off. I have been emailing and calling the company for the past three weeks and no one has responded to me in any way. Aside from paying for expedited shipping and not recieving it in a timely manor the jacket is poorly made and they have no customer service. I do NOT recomend ordering from this company.

Copy and pasted from their website:

At Fairyseason, we’re committed to you. We’re able to offer you amazing discounts because we don’t house inventory after our sales end, and therefore cannot process returns except in very limited circumstances. However, we want you to be delighted. If something doesn’t meet your expectations, we’re committed to doing our best to find a solution. For questions, contact our customer service!

However I did not have any sort of discount AND paid an extra fee for expedited shipping and didn't even recieve that. It clearly states that they can take returns "in limited circumstances." Apparently an item being shipped broken doesn't count for that. Then it goes on to say "for questions, contact out customer service." To which they will not even respond to give me suggestions on how we can fix this situation.

Ni