Fairpoint Communications — waiting over 4 weeks for service/telephone to be connected
Hello, I have been waiting over 4 weeks now, for my phone to be activated and work correctly. Fairpoint has given me four or five numbers...and this has taken over 4 weeks and I still do not have a working phone. I work at home and need a phone. I just moved here and I don't know anyone...so it would be nice to be able to call family and friends. This company has
proven to be completely incapable of doing their job...and I have never seen such incompetence. All I wanted was basic phone service. I have spent hours on the phone with people who say they will straighten this mess out, and my phone will be working soon, and it still has not been connected properly. They give me numbers that are still in use and ring at other people's homes and businesses. All I have received so far is a bill for a service I have never received.
This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. I am wondering if I will ever get a phone from them????
This is my 5th week without a working phone. I am so frustrated with them. I didn't want a cell or trac phone, but maybe I will have to get that. I wish someone could help me...I am sorry for everyone else out there who is going through this same thing with this terrible company.
More Fairpoint Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Fairpoint Communications - Service 
- FairPoint Communications Maine - lack of service 
- Fairpoint Communications - Supreme Idiocy 
- Fairpoint Communications - Overbilling and lost order...
- Fairpoint Communications - Poor Service / Unending delays 
- Fairpoint Communications - Penalty 24 hours after paying bill
- Fairpoint Communications - deceit-billed for services don't have- holding my deposit- cancelled service-unable to talk to manager 
- Fairpoint Communications - Unfair practices, outrageous pricing, monopoly 
- Fair Point New England - I WANT VERIZON BACK!!!!!! 
- Fairpoint Communications - internet