Ezpopsysecond dress never arrived

I bought two dresses from Ezpopsy back in October and it is now February 2017 and I received only one dress. First dress arrived in mid November and when I contacted Ezpopsy customer service they said that I need to be more patient and wait for the second dress. From the very beginning it seemed strange that they shipped my dresses separately.
Anyway, I decided to give them a chance. In December I contacted Ezpopsy and asked for a refund, but they claimed that was impossible and said that I'll get my dress soon. In early January they said that dress was no longer available and offered me a refund and I agreed. Still no sign of my money and I can't reach anyone from Ezpopsy! This website is not to be trusted!!

• Ezpopsy Customer Care's Response, Feb 04, 2017

Apologize sincerely for the inconvenience caused to you.Kindly send email to [protected]@ezpopsy.com and they will send you return proof.
    Thank you .

Ka
Feb 01, 2017

Comments

• Ka
      Mar 02, 2017

Awful quality and awful and customer service

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!! Awful quality, and awful service!

To start with the delivery was slow. Secondly the item was of really poor quality. Thirdly when I attempted to return the item the company were reluctant to provide me with an address; instead they attempted to convince me to keep the item by suggesting I wash the item and they would offer me a 25% discount (this offer of a discount started at 10%). Once the address was finally provided and the item posted back I chased up whether they had received it after about two weeks; they continued with their shenanigans; telling me they were checking whether the item had been received by them as they had moved office.

I also wanted a refund for the postage fee as I felt they had not contractually obliged to posting out the item due to their delay tactics! They continued to dispute this and I feel they genuinely believed their reasoning!! No gesture of good will! They offered me a voucher instead - clearly not getting the message that I was unhappy with the service and item!

I cannot go on to describe the palaver I have had. However I asked Paypal to intervene to resolve the issue.

This company should have a massive warning stating do not shop with us unless you want to be robbed blind and experience what poor service is really like.