Ezeego1.com — Ek Ticket Pe Do Ticket Offer / cheated by offering this offer

1 India Review updated:

I had booked the Air deccan flight, wherein they promised to give the promotional code for booking the secondary ticket free of cost(Excluding the Taxes).
6 days have been passed but have not received the promotional code and daily i am calling up the customer care to hear they saying " I am forwarding the request to the team with high priority basis and you will receive it within 24 hrs".
And they are asking me to book it within 15th Jan. They have got a limited promo quota also, which if gets finished wont be able to book the tickets later.
EZEEGO1.com is cheating everybody, I urge everybody dont ever book the tickets through EZEEGO.com

Pr

Comments

Hi
  10th of Jan, 2008

ezeego1.co.in is running a fraud in the name of free tickets on air deccan booking. I booked a flight on 21st of Nov. Got the promotional code but when I tried to redeem it on 29th of Dec. it did not work out, more over I called the customer care and spoke to one miss poonam, she was seeing a flight on the date I wanted but she refused to book it for me saying they are having some kind of IVRS problem....

Find out more about it on