EZ Saver / charged 14.95

1 IL, United States Review updated:

In a mix up I registered for EZ SAVER thinking I was getting coupons. Unaware of the fact that they would charge me $14.95 to my debit card. I had initially ordered something else online. Anyway as soon as I saw the withdrawal in my checking account I called [protected] and had it cancelled I never got through to a real person but was able to cancel with the automated service. While reviewing the complaints for this company someone posted that calling [protected] would get you through to a real person. So, I called the next day during business hours and got a nice gentleman on the phone and had no problem confirming my cancellation and getting my refund no questions asked and no haggling. Let's hope I get my refund for sure within 7 to 10 business days.

Pe

Comments

3rd of Mar, 2009

This company is a fraud. I canceled immediately within the 14 days and I just noticed that they have been scamming me for 14.95 since November.
    I cancelled my debit card, and will immediately iniciate a consumer complaint.
    If many of us get together, perhaps we can begin a class action suit. My email address is jbr305@yahoo.com

• Di
      26th of Mar, 2009

EZ Saver is sneaky. When I ordered clothing from Haband, they had small writing that if you added an email address, you were enrolled in "their program". Everyone adds their email to get a confirmation of their orders. They will credit you back though.

• El
      20th of Dec, 2010

Anyone in this situation should call Freed & Weiss to join a building class action against the company behind this scam. (It's pretty easy, just call them and tell them your story).

Trilegiant is the company behind this abuse. They use bogus marketing tactics to get people to unknowingly sign up for memberships and then people are charged every month, again and again.

(Tactics include pop-up windows during checkout at another site, text messages with fake gift certificates, bogus checks in the mail, and automated recordings when you pay a bill via phone).

Call Freed & Weiss! Toll free: 866.799.9610. They need to hear from you so that they can move the class action forward and put a stop to this terrible customer abuse.

Email: info@freedweiss.com