Eyeglass World / Still no glasses

Eyeglass World is a POOR EXCUSE of a company and should be PUT OUT OF BUSINESS. I purchased glasses over 2 months ago and was told to allow 3 weeks...never received call and when I called, I was told that because of my strong prescription I had to select new frames from the selection THEY CHOSE, although I paid extra for the lens to be thinned out and they did not have my correct telephone number, although I gave it to them...3wks pass and no glasses or call...was told to give another week, still no glasses...their excuse this time...my one pair of glasses had a nick in it and was sent back. I was told they don't do refunds, only exchanges. I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AGAIN AND WILL WARN OTHERS TO AVOID THIS MISERABLE EXCUSE OF A COMPANY.

Va

Comments

• Ta
      19th of Mar, 2009

I will never do business with them again either!! I paid over $700 for two pairs of glasses three weeks ago. Only one pair came in, they arrived broken!!

Also, the Leesburg store is TERRIBLE. They do not have enough help. Two people run around like chickens with their heads cut off and the lineup waiting for glasses is long, long!! I spent four hours my first time there just to order glasses after having my eyes examined. I should have stuck with Walmart. Closer to home and faster service. I've never heard of any store that made you wait over 3 weeks for new glasses, especially after paying over $700!!

• Ke
      25th of Mar, 2010

I have used Eyeglassworld before and everything went well. My glasses are not easy to make either so I was impressed when they were done right the first time. Other places have had to make them over 3 and 4 times before getting them right.