Extreme Fitness / SCAM

1 80 BLOOR ST WToronto, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

I tried to cancel my membership. The staff that signed me up were visibly mad. They wouldn't listen to what I got to say. All they care about is the monthly/annual membership fee with disregard to the customer service. And to also add to the fire, the front desk had me wait on the General Manager for about 2 hours, thinking that I'd just walk away!

Comments

• 1a
      29th of Apr, 2012

I'm not sure if this becomes a trend. Everywhere I go, if I were to cancel my service, it seems like I owe them something. I had to cancel my membership due to my move. The girl at the reception simply told me that I have to book appointment with manager and no one can help me at the moment. I firmly requested her to call out a customer rep. The first thing she said to the rep is "which manager is on duty today". It is not even relevant. I told the rep that I want to cancel my membership, and he told me someone will help me shortly. Is that the way they train their reception to keep potential customer or turn them away?
    When I talk to the rep, she told me that I have to inform them 45 days in advance, because the bank will automatically take my money on the first day of the month, and they will not consider my deposit for last month payment. I was there 32 days in advance.
    The customer service is really bad. The have no consideration of the customers, all they want is money.

• Ne
      29th of May, 2012

so true, im having the same problem with them, my problem i moved to another provience, and getting them answer the phone, i called them more than a hundred times snd left them msgs, no one calls me back, and i couldnt find the management direct phone number... never recomand it, lazy staff, clueless managers, so upset, bad and worst service