Express Oil / Ruined my vehicle
In March 2008, I took my 1997 Chevy truck into Express Oil in Leeds, Al for a simple oil change. Upon completion, the truck would not start. The mechanic without using a diagnostic machine said it was a fuel pump. They tried to charge an outrageous price so I went across the street & purchased the part at Auto Zonefor less than half the price. Express Oil agreed to install the fuel pump. The mechanic on duty improperly installed the fuel pump resulting in a power surge to the truck which caused severe damage to the entire electrical system. In the beginning, the manager, Tony, verbally admitted to the mistake & proceeded to keep our truck for a total of 5 weeks while they repaired all the electrical parts they seemed to believe they damaged. I have copies of the receipts as to what they repaired. Since then, we have continued to have electrical problems & this truck has had to be towed back to them countless times for repair.
They are now tired of dealing with us & the problem they created. They have become very non compliant & have told us to hire a lawyer. Prior to Express Oil working on our vehicle, we had a vehicle we could count on to get our employees from one job to another. Now we have a vehicle we can't count on at all.
We are hiring a lawyer & plan to sue Express Oil for damages & loss of use of a company vehicle. They have been rude to say the least.
My personal recommendation to anyone dealing with this company is to run away as fast as possible. They will ruin your vehicle!!
More Express Oil Complaints & Reviews
- Express Oil Change - Incomplete service 
- Express Oil Change - Bad Service 
- Express Oil Change - Ruined my 2004 dura max 
- Express Oil Change - Rip off
- Express Oil Change - Birmingham - Bad Oil Change 
- Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers - oil change service
- Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers - tires
- Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers - Air filter change
- Express Oil Change - Washer fluid
- Express Oil Change Decatur ALA - They said that it was impossible to fix the tires