[Resolved] Experteer / Stay away from Experteer
I purchased one month subscription for Experteer website and I expected for it to be one off payment. Unexpectedly in next month bank statement I’ve noticed same charge from Experteer. I thought it was mistake but one month later same thing happened. Stay away from Experteer.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Experteer Customer Care's Response, Sep 12, 2018
Thank you for your feedback.
I am sorry if you experienced problems unsubscribing. This is easy to do: at the end of each newsletter or in your account in the area "My Account". Alternatively you can always simply contact our helpful customer service team and they can do this for you.
Please also feel free to write to me directly - at [protected]@experteer.com.
Experteer Customer Service Manager
More Experteer Complaints & Reviews
- Experteer - Refused to refund a 6 months subscription fee 
- Experteer - Career Search Service 
- Experteer - Premium subscription service
- Experteer - Job search site
- Experteer - Experteer 6 months offer
- www.experteer.com - They took fake charges 
- Experteer GMBH - fraudulent debit sent to and paid by my paypal account
- Experteer - I am being charged monthly by your company
- Experteer - unauthorized credit card charges
- Experteer - no job listings, no refund.