Experian Credit Bureau / Access to live help
Experian Credit Bureau has an automated phone system that seems impossible to use effectively--there is no way to reach a live operator to describe a problem related to incorrect information on a credit report.
Repeated calls to the same number, with different code selections, still never lead to a live person. The online access is no more helpful--everything seems contrived to provide automated assistance only. If you have a question that doesn't fit into the automated menu, then you're out of luck.
Leaving detailed personal information via the automated system still may result in a failure of the system to properly identify the caller. There is no automatic transfer to a live operator to handle the situation.
Experian needs to address these issues or go out of business completely. I hope the Federal Trade Commission and other regulatory bodies are aware of Experian's incompetence. In fact, I'm going to make certain they are aware.
I almost hope I get the chance to sue Experian for failure to correct the erroneous information on my credit report. I suspect that the threat of legal action is the only thing that will get a live person on the phone.
More Experian Credit Bureau Complaints & Reviews
- Info Experian Direct - charging acct and now acct bounced due to the charge. no permission to charge acct. 
- Info Experian Direct.com - charges to credit card 
- Experian - $19.95 debit appears for no reason! 
- Experian - Creditreport Infoexd.com - Auto CC billing 
- Cic Experian - Scam-bad customer service, unauthorized charges! 
- Experian Information Solutions - can't get anyone to answer the phone, fax, chat, email... nothing! 
- Experian Information Solutions - Terrible
- Experian - contract
- Experian - charged me $21.95 for the last three months and now they only want to refund one month
- Experian - unauthorized charges to my checking account