Expedia.com / what a bunch of crooks!!!

United States Review updated:

I was about to book a car and hotel with expedia cause they had the "cheapest price" come to find out they tell you your price includes taxes and fees and once you get to the hotel the taxes and fees are extra. I called expedia and when I called them out on the unethical practices all they could do is just hang up on me. What a bunch of cowards!!

Tu

Comments

• Ra
      14th of May, 2019

Expedia owns Homeaway, who owns Bedandbreakfast.com. They knowingly collected full lodging premiums, plus their travel channel platform commissions from unsuspecting guests, and now refuse to pay the lodging inventory providers - their clients, or to provide any guest lodging data so we as hosts can facilitate guest stays. All while the whoreish corporate conglomerate collects daily interest off lodging fees collected in advance that are due all of us at time reservation hits the system preventing us from selling to other partues. What do we do as unpaid inventory providers who are intentionally being kept in the dark by Expedia? What do those unsuspecting guests do when they can't get their lodging facilitated, that they've planned and paid for well in advance? What do the lodging companies do when they are being blindfolded, hands tied, and having their long standing names and businesses ruined because of this corporate greed? Collectively sue. Which will amount to multi-party damage awards to hosts and guests. Get ready Expedia to pay, and pay big.