Exotic Motors / Fradulent Advertising

1 Palatine, IL, United States Review updated:

Where do I begin with this ###ed up experience?

I found a car on ebay (2006 Bentley Flying Spur). As it turns out, it was being sold by a dealership 5 minutes from my house. I decided that I would go and take a look in person. When I walked in, I was not greeted by any of the 6-8 Indian/Paki salesmen. When I flagged a guy down to look at the car, he said, "You want to look at THIS car?" Yeah mother###er! Did I stutter? The guy gave me the most condescending look then said go ahead, the keys are inside. I then asked to test drive the vehicle in which he said, Can you come back over the weekend? we are really busy. Busy with what? There wasn't another customer in the shop at 4pm on a wed.

I went back to this dealership again the following week to look at this car, this time, with the intention of buying it should everything go right. I was able to take the car out for 30 min or so. I came back telling the guy of a few problems I noticed. He said that he will have them taken care of. I then asked him to go look at my trade in, a 2003 Range Rover.

He send 3 guys out to check it out and after 40 min, they came back and said everything was fine. I then waited in the lobby of this "Dealership" just to discuss the deal. To make a long story short, we agreed on a price. 10 Minutes after that, the manager Rick, came to me and said that there was something wrong on the carfax of my trade in. Of which, I was not aware. He wanted to take $1500 off my trade in.

He promised me an extra key for the car when they find it. I was very adamant about that as the key is over $1000 if purchased from Bentley. He also told me that the car had a clean carfax and has never been in a collision. A week after I purchased the car, I noticed that the headlamp washers were not retracting back into the bumper as they should. I took this to Bentley Northbrook and found out that a Continental GT bumper was rigged to fit on my 4 door spur. I confronted Rick of this and he said that no, the car has never been involved in an accident of any sort. I then asked, why the car had the wrong bumper, to which, he had no reply.

I told Rick that I dont want him to buy me a new bumper. Just trade me a bumper should another black Spur roll through his shop. At the time he agreed. But not surprisingly, when it was time to act, Rick went back on his word again. He told me that I can take the CAR i bought from him and TRADE it for the new CAR he has plus $.

Now why the ### would I want to trade in a car that I already spent $3000+ on rehabbing for another from this dealership that isn't honest about anything they sell? God knows, there could be a dead body in the trunk of the next car and they will just claim that they didn't know.

I was attracted to this dealership because of the price. By the time I was done fixing everything that was wrong with it, I may as well have gone to the Bentley dealership in the first place. At least there, they treat you like a VIP rather than a meal ticket.

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE ###.

Gi

Comments

• Fe
      5th of Jun, 2011

Re: Exotic Motors & Rick Ghous

If Exotic Motors lied to you, or didn't disclose a vehicle problem, or sold you a rebuilt wreck, please get in touch with the attorney who has successfully sued Exotic motors in the past:

Their website is http://www.chicagolemonlaw.com/