Executive Nissan / kept part of my deposit!
Returned honda with defected hood. Executive nissan kept 3000 dollars of my deposit. They said they had the right to keep my money because hood was defected. It was not my fault car hood was not straight. They should have seen that before they sold it to me.
More Executive Nissan Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case 
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service 
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems 
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced! 
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service 
- Nissan Egypt - sentra
- Nissan Motor Company - Teana Dashboard become sticky and cracked (with crack lines)
- Nissan - consumer affairs bad service / service campaign for timing belt having to be re-done
- Nissan Motor Company - it cost $6,711.18 to replace the sensor for passenger air bag malfunction
- Nissan Motor Company - nissan 2015 pathfinder