Everest Financial / loan/scam

tronto, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
I applyed for a loan with everest financial and was contacted by Janet Murphy and told that I had been approved for $8000.00 loan All I had to do was by the insurance policy on the loan for $987.00 and send this western union to Kelvin Smith. I did this and no loan. Called Janet Murphy told to send $685.00 more for the insurance policy Like a fool I did and still know loan. Called Janet and this time spoke to the CEO'S asst. Chris evertlong, got knowwhere. Was told to send another 640.00 for the taxes and I would have my loan stupid me did and know money. They dont answer there phones and wont accept and emails from me. I lost $2312.00 Thats my car payment for 2mns insurance and phone bill not to mention that I got 1100.00 from someone else to pay Kelvin Smith(everest financial)
Sh

More Everest Financial Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Fe
  15th of Sep, 2008
I'm a victim of the b/s too. What is canada doing about this. I can't explain in words the hell this has brought me, and when the day comes that these two young ladies have to face there death bed, may god forgive them.
Ex
  20th of Apr, 2010
still in 2010 no here say about these criminals what they have done. Justice in other states would cut of there hands except unites states has to go through trials and other dates to convict. mean while victims are still suffering. I would love to see these people in court never will this happen though. Karma though on the other hand I would not want to face that DAY!!!