Everest Financial / Fraud

Kelvin Smith 799 Brimely RoadToronto, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 1-8885688577

I applied for a personal loan about 3 weeks ago it was the only way i was going to be able to move off to college. Was promised a loan with a 8% rate and payed a security deposit of 987 dollars to the 'lender' because i was high risk and didn't have a co-signer. I was told after that the loan was in process and would be in my account in 12-24 hours. NEVER CAME. 'Janet Murphey' then told me that i had to pay the 'taxes' on the loan before it could be deposited into my account. 685 dollars and 7 days later still yet to see the loan!... When i called and tried to talk to some kind of 'supervisor' i got the run around.

Its a scam and ridiculous! Don't let them get you because in the beginning They offer 3 choices... a co-signer, collateral and security deposit. I wish i would of had another choice but my credits bad i am in college and didn't have any collateral. It sounds too good to be true and sure enough it was!
Va

More Everest Financial Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Ke
  15th of Sep, 2008
Totally agree. Everything said above happened to me as well. I worked with the same "Janet Murphey". I am sure they use soft spoken women to lure consumers in.
They do nothing but lie to you and you are left worst than you were.
It is amazing to me because they act as they are so concerned about you and want to make everything right.
I am sure I will never see that money again.
Jm
  18th of Sep, 2008
The same thing happen to me last month. I dealt with Janet Murphy and a Farah Singh. I lost my $987 too.
Don't worry, Karma is coming for Everest Financial.
Su
  2nd of Oct, 2008
The same thing happened to me in August. I dealt with Victoria Taylor and Janet Murphy. I sent 987.00 and 685.00. I sent the money Western Union. The name Janet Murphy said to send it to was John William. It has been a complete nightmare. I'm in debt because of this scam. I have reported them to the Federal Trade Commission, PhoneBusters, FBI, State Atorney General and you can also call you local Police and let them know as well. Even though it happened out of the country.
Fe
  14th of Oct, 2008
Hi I'm still devastated that Kelvin is eating on our steaks and I hope he feels his last meal, ###. I can't tell you how intense this whole ordeal has been, not only did it teach me. I won't rest to Janettttttttttttttttt Emilyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy and most of all Kelvinnnnnnnnnnnn are feeling, but much worse what I and others have experienced. Creeps like them obviously don't feel but messing w/my Karma and others you are going to feel a whole lot. I mean a whole lot it's going to be deeper then sitting in a cell your mind is going to be frozen from anxiety. I mean every word I feel. The big boys are after you ###.
Sp
  20th of Feb, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
you should do more research before committing you STUPID SUCKER.
Fe
  24th of Mar, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
referring to this smart ### coment about researching before committing stupid sucker you punk. I and others around the world everyday don't ask to fall into a whole, things do happen and don't be so quick to state bad things can't happen to you punk