Menu

The good, the bad, and the ugly - discover what customers are saying about Rentcalculator.org

Welcome to our customer reviews and complaints page for Rentcalculator.org. We understand that making informed decisions about where to invest your time and money can be challenging, which is why we've created this platform for our community to share their honest feedback about their experiences with Rentcalculator.org.

On this page, you'll find a comprehensive collection of reviews and complaints from real customers who have used Rentcalculator.org's products or services. Our reviews are authentic and unbiased, providing you with a complete picture of the company, its products or services, and their customer service.

Whether you're considering doing business with Rentcalculator.org, or you've already had an experience with them, our community's reviews and complaints will give you a valuable perspective on what to expect. Our goal is to help you make informed decisions about where to invest your time and money, and we hope that our platform will be a valuable resource for you.

Please feel free to browse our reviews and complaints and share your own experience with Rentcalculator.org. Your feedback is an important part of our community and will help others make informed decisions.

ComplaintsBoard
L
10:11 am EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I ordered the calculator and paid for next day air. 5 days later I still have not received the TI-83plus calculator that I ordered. I called them and emailed them and they do not respond. I paid $60.50 total on my credit card and feel like I have just been screwed big time from a company that came highly recommended from the college my daughter attends.

Read full review of Rentcalculator.org and 10 comments
ComplaintsBoard
B
4:34 pm EDT

Rentcalculator.org Not returning deposit

I rented a calculator through the company from July '09 to August '09. In the contract, they required $35.00 deposit for security reason and promised to put the same amount back on my bank account 2 weeks after they receive the product. I returned the calculator on 08/07/09 and the delivery confirmation showed that they received it on 08/08/09. It has been longer than 2weeks and I haven't received my deposit back. I e-mailed them twice and had no responses. I called them from 11am to 5pm every 10 minutes on 08/27/09, and I was not able to speak to anybody but the message that they're helping other customers so I have to call them back in a few minutes.

Read full review of Rentcalculator.org and 2 comments

hdnguyen
San Jose, US
Aug 12, 2010 11:36 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Don't ever rent calculators through them! My card was being automatically billed, but my wallet got stolen so my bank canceled it and is in the process of sending me a new one. So I received a letter stating I am passed due because my card got declined. So I updated my card which on their website implies that they accept Amex because they say the security code for most cards on the back and Amex are on the front for when typing in my card information. A few days they said I got denied again, I called them and finally someone picks up after 3rd call (by this time I have left 2 emails, 3 phone messages, and called about 25 times total). He told me they do not accept Amex. So I updated my card once more this time with my mom's visa credit card. Today I received an email stating that they have repeatedly ask me to take actions and that if I don't do anything soon my account will be sent to collections. This is so frustrating. I don't know what else I can do!

F
F
FrancisO
Phoenix, US
Mar 08, 2010 12:47 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Hello,

Sorry to hear about your issue with this company. What ever happened to this? Were you able to get your money back? Please let me know how everything went as I own a competing site that rents the same calculators. I don't require a deposit to rent our units and I offer free first class shipping.

Francis Ogertschnig