Everest College — NO JOB PLACEMENT!
I’m just going to keep this simple. When I found out I was pregnant I decided to take on a short career to spend more time with my baby (once he was born) so I decided to sign up for the Massage Therapy course. Yes I did end up “graduating” but was it worth it? No! I’m pretty sure you have read other complains on this site and they are all true… unqualified teachers, overcrowded classes, unprofessional, no job placement… the list goes on. So here I am, 2 years later stuck with loans for the next12 years of my life. I have a baby to take care of and having to pay over $300 a month to a loan company for a school that didn’t even get me a job (they assure you will get a job when you sign up) is just ridiculous! This school has been sued once and if we all get together we can do it again. It’s sad how people that have nothing try to move up in life by getting a career and vicious people out there are just ready to scam and take your hard earning money.
More Everest College Complaints & Reviews
- Everest College - Scam and cheating 
- Everest College - Awful school 
- Everest College - TV ads 
- Everest College - BAD SCHOOL 
- Everest College - false advertising 
- Everest Collage - VERY BAD SCHOOL 
- Everest College - jobs 
- Everest College - Fraud 
- Everest College Ma Program - Misleading information
- Everest College - Corrupt Business Practices