Everest CollegeNO JOB PLACEMENT!

L Review updated:

I’m just going to keep this simple. When I found out I was pregnant I decided to take on a short career to spend more time with my baby (once he was born) so I decided to sign up for the Massage Therapy course. Yes I did end up “graduating” but was it worth it? No! I’m pretty sure you have read other complains on this site and they are all true… unqualified teachers, overcrowded classes, unprofessional, no job placement… the list goes on. So here I am, 2 years later stuck with loans for the next12 years of my life. I have a baby to take care of and having to pay over $300 a month to a loan company for a school that didn’t even get me a job (they assure you will get a job when you sign up) is just ridiculous! This school has been sued once and if we all get together we can do it again. It’s sad how people that have nothing try to move up in life by getting a career and vicious people out there are just ready to scam and take your hard earning money.

• T
      Aug 29, 2009

Exactly you are stuck with a looser of an attitude. You just want a free ride, reality check...your going to have to go out a become something other than an example of how not to make it in life...the school did not "force" you to go to school...

• T
      Jan 04, 2010

Can you please shut up?

The People Have Spoken - I LOL at your user name.

I think I will call you Hitler Jr.

OR better yet, a soulless Everest employer.

• K
      Jun 15, 2010

I don't understand how you all are having so much problems. I'm an everest student and I have no problems getting my work done, I get all my questions answered and the teachers don't disrespect me. All they do is remind me when an assighnment is due. I mean I can understand the poor job placement, but no college can guarrantee you a job. I don't expect everest to get me a job. To me, that is no guarantee. I expect to succeed in landing my own job not someone else doing it for me.

• L
      Aug 21, 2013

Wow! I just seen the comment posted in 2009 by The People Have Spoken AKA Hitler Jr. . .
    I don't know you and you don't know me so how can you say I have a looser attitude and I want a free ride? I would thank you for the Reality check but fact is... I've been working since before I was allowed to get a drivers permit. I have been working for many years in a stable company and love what I do. So I really don't understand your comment being that I work full time, I am the head of my household, pay my rent, pay my bills & manage to help my family out with their expenses. I do not rely on other people or trick the government into giving me free cheese.
    Maybe next time, before posting some irrelevant comment, you might want to get your facts straight.