Everest College / False advertisment

The commercials’ advertising educational opportunities at Everest are ridicules. Whether it is a technical school program or a professional allied health program- it is not easy. The commercials market towards those individuals who are working multiple jobs and raising children. The trouble is it is NOT easy- you have to study and work hard - but they don't advertise the pride of working hard. I want them to stop saying "it’s easy". Everest has already been sued in the past for false advertising job placement.
THEY ONLY WANT YOUR MONEY- THEY ARE NOT HONEST.

Comments

• Ba
      16th of Apr, 2010

I am a 50 year old disabled person who signed up for everest college online. since i could not complete my assignments on time i was forced to quit. now the fed gov wants me to pay for classes i did not complet do not believe the advertisement about this school it is a RIP OFF

• Co
      29th of Mar, 2011

My name is Cody from Utah. I went to Everest College and graduated on the "Presidents List" and the "Deans List" practically every quarter but in the end I find that the financial "Cost" of Everest did not exactly make the "Reward" (Some dumb piece of practically useless obsolete piece of paper called a diploma which was laughed at by Dr.'s) feel worth my while, AT ALL!! I damn this waste of my life and time. I wish this school would be closed down FOR GOOD because it MUCKED up my life more than any other decision that I have ever made in my ENTIRE LIFE and I want it closed so it couldn't poorly affect anyone else's life!!! I hope the UNITES STATES GOVERNMENT can fix this fraud issue before the public gets fed up with this waste of capital. Thank you Everest for ruining my financial life. Put that [censor] on one of your commercials, then no one would ever want to sue you for fraud, BECAUSE THEY WOULD KNOW THE TRUE SIDE OF EVEREST. Too bad AMERICA is so [censor]ing corrupt! in a true America I would be generally defended against the TYRANT EVEREST Corp. because the LAWMAKERS a.k.a. DICTATORS could understand and take SERIOUS-Just. action against FRAUD. FRAUD IS EVERYWHERE When will we have justice?

• Mi
      9th of Jul, 2013

I don't think Everest is all that bad. Just like ANY school, the work is going to be difficult. No college is going to just hand you easy courses to get a degree quickly. I'll admit, the tuition fees are a bit costly but it's more affordable than other colleges. Anybody is going to have a difficult time completing college if they work multiple jobs and are a single parent. It isn't Everest's fault if you can't juggle everything. I know people who have gotten really great jobs after graduating from Everest. It is a for-profit school, but it doesn't mean that the diploma you receive is useless. You're still learning the same requirements needed for the program you choose. I'm going for Accounting. My math isn't invalid or false. My grades aren't fake. Everything is legit, it's just a little more expensive than community college.