Everbuying.com

Posted:

Do not purchase from these guys

3.35
Everbuying.com
everbuying.com
I purchased an android tablet from these dodgy guys about 3 months ago, and it turned out to be faulty. I posted it back at my expense. They have received the unit after I chased them up for a refund. It has now been almost 2 months of constant emailing to them and their help(less) desk person named Elena just keeps reypling saying that the refund is coming soon. How hard can it be to issue a paypal refund! Idiots!

Do not purchase from these guys! There are plenty of other good reliable Chinese retailers out there like ChinaVasion and Light in the Box.

Again - DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM EVERYBUYING.COM - THEY ARE DODGY!!
Complaint comments Comments (8) Complaint country United States Complaint category E-Shopping

Comments

N  31st of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes
I am a businessman, i have many orders from this everbuying website, i have meet several this problem before, and all problem has been solved, give them time, they will solve the problem, the after-sale person in everbuying company seem very busy, they always told me they have thousands of orders in one day, so sometimes i have to remind of my problem several times, then they will solve it . you dont worry, and email them again, i think they will refund you .
N  18th of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes
I agree, they keep you at bay with countless e-mails with .19 cent questions to wear you down into giving up trying to get what you paid for. Chinese Gyp Joint. Will never deal with them again. Tsunami would be to gentle for them.
A  26th of Feb, 2013 by    0 Votes
I order a android tablet on the 15 th of Feb, .I am still waiting on the tablet, an email that gives me more information about where my order is .The tracking # keep saying processing its been over a week.I am under standing of being busy, but they were not to busy to retrieve my money for the item now all I want is what I paid for or my refund so I can look else where for better service...
A  16th of May, 2013 by    0 Votes
Their service is not good and product quality is a doubt after all. I bought some clothes before on their site. i.e They claim the jacket is made of wool blended, but when the shipment is in your hand, it's obviously not made of wool but made of some other unknown. You paid for a price of wool but get some junk unknown material. I take risk because they are cheaper than stores thinking worse to worse it would end up to trash or donation. Also some items would say 'ship in 24 hrs'; but they won't ship on time until you keep asking customer service day after day. Then one time they tell me one item is out of stock but taking a few days to answer you that. it is misleading that while a product is out of stock be described as 'ship in 24 hrs';. Last time they all of a sudden cancelled my order without my knowledge, after i filed a dispute for non-shipment for weeks. Ironically customer service said a day before that they are going to send shipment. So you can tell they don't know what they do and get the customer so confused with their response as they keep talking nonsense. Thank god i got refunded, which didn't take too long. But it is by far the worst online shopping experience i'd ever had.
N  25th of Dec, 2013 by    0 Votes
I purchased a gemei g9 10" tablet reconditioned for about $100 from everbuying - a good price. The screen is excellent high resolution and the touch seems pretty good.

My opinion is that everbuying although cheap has drawbacks even though I am satisfied. First shipping is much longer than anything I have ever received. More worrying to me was the fact that they would not respond to any emails. Until I open a claim with paypal no responses to 6 different emails. Further once shipped the tracking doesn't appear until the tablet arrives making tracking useless. Shipping was the minor problem.

The tablet arrived with Chinese software and text and came with a manual in Chinese. Further switching to English didn't change all the Chinese letters and I was left guessing for the shift and return key on the display keyboard. The real problems started with apps and google play. No matter where I went I was not allowed to download anything and reject due to a error. I eventually found out it was due to settings within the tablet. I went through deleting all personal data. This did not help though. I went through and deleted anything that had been downloaded into the tablet post factory but that did not help either. Having a programming background I knew about placing the machine into developer side to force a closer look at this point the machine completely froze with nothing working for approximately an hour. After this the machine was completely wide leaving it like it came out of the factory.

The next hour was spent searching the web trying to find out how to change the language to English. Everything was in Chinese. The time still doesn't work right because there is no setting for timezones in north america just Asia Europe and Africa are listed. Further the dictionary highlights every word as incorrect - I suspect it is Chinese.

It was an ok deal but not for the average consumer. Advertising definitely promoted the idea it was ready to go loaded with apps which it was not. For surfing the web, word processing, and as an ereader I have purchased software that runs fine.
A  26th of Dec, 2013 by    0 Votes
yeh i bought jackets and dresses in Everbuying before. They claimed it's made in Wool but when you received the items it's clearly not wool. it is some type of cotton or some material that didn't feel like wool at all. Even the measurements are incorrect. They are either too small or too big.. it's weird. I was mad. I ended up donating or giving them away coz they don't fit me and they 're not good enough for winter. I would not trust this seller anymore.
N  20th of Oct, 2014 by    0 Votes
You might as well throw your money in the air. I don't see how they are posted on facebook!!!
N  29th of Oct, 2015 by    0 Votes
this company is running a scam. They tell you to wait over 2 months to receive an item, (after its paid for and you cannot cancil), and then it never shows up. They keep putting me off and asking for the address over and over again.
DONT WASTE YOU MONEY, JUST A PHONY CHINESE COMPANY RIPPING US OFF!!!

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree