ETMC Gilmer, Texas / medical incompetence
My Baby brother is 3 years old. my grandfather took him to the hospital. He hasn't been eating or drinking and has had a continuous fever. He has been telling me and my grandfather that he has a bean in his nose. His fever was reduced before he was taken to the hospital. No fluids were given to him and no preliminary tests(xray) were performed to see if there was a foreign object in his nasal cavity. The er doctor assigned to him and the nurse were rough in the swabbing performed. The doctor was going to examine his nose but was to forceful implementing the instrument and caused his nose to bleed profusely. This incompetence is, I feel, endangering a human being that is, at the minimum, becoming malnourished.
More ETMC Gilmer, Texas Complaints & Reviews
- East Texas Medical Center - unfair termination 
- ETMC - negligence
- East Texas Medical Center - anautorized deduction from my account 
- ETMC EMS WACO - Negligence refuse to transport.
- East Texas Medical Center, Tyler TX - no communication "zero"
- East Texas Medical Center - customer service
- ETMC - appointments
- ETMC - emergency room
- ETMC Tyler Hospital - hospital stay
- ETMC - transportation