Etihad Atheeb Telecom Company-go Telecombad customer feedback-low level.

I subscribed into Go Telecom fiber optics internet service for 20mb speed and gave all the information about my residence place and their plat id which they mentioned into their website. They sent me a message to pay SR. 899.00 for 6 months service which I did and after the payment their technician came to install the service into my flat. However, to my and their technician surprise, we found out that the plat number which we mentioned while placing the order has not been installed there even there is no fiber optics service available in my area from go telecom. The technician told me to call customer service center number [protected] and explain them all the situation . I called them and ask them for the refund. They told me that they will take up the matter with their technical team and try to resolve my issue. However, after more than 1 month and so many calls and 2-3 visit to their flagship office in Jeddah, they are failed to find any solution to my problem . Every time I call them, they give me same answer that my complaint raised and they will call me, but so far no body has called me and tell me as to how I am going to get my money back from these thieves. they are useless and have very low level service. my account number with them is [protected]. Is there anybody who can help me to get my money from this company?

Im